Status
Not open for further replies.

Hartigan

Nov 6, 2017
Seems your entire post history is just complaining about every single game on the site.
Well, there are not many developers who master their software.
Otherwise, not every update would lead to a restart.

In addition, I keep asking myself, why is being incorporated into a game for adults, such a pointless "mini-game".
Is that supposed to obscure the fact that the actual content of the game is far too small?

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
In addition, I keep asking myself, why is being incorporated into a game for adults, such a pointless "mini-game".
Is that supposed to obscure the fact that the actual content of the game is far too small?
Not enough content? Dude... There are plenty of scenes in this game, most of which can be replayed once or twice with different dialogue. The minigames might annoy you, but most of them are easy peasy and if you find some that you can't do, you can simply buy gifts to increase affection. It's not a plot heavy game by any measure, sure. Enjoyable and well crafted, though.

Djd3

Jun 7, 2017
I randomly found this game some time ago and was pretty good, tried again now and it became one of my favourites.

I feel like the minigames are not as tedious as ''Wait 17.53 of Sunday to progress''like in other games since i always find myself unlocking these events the ingame day right after the one i need. And more importantly its not grindy as they look to be honest, the minigames takes between 10 second (the book one) and 50 second (the memory one, Its probably less i just hate waiting between the colors to show)

Now about the actual game. The art is really good (at least for my tastes), its simple but has everything it need to characterize every character.

I really hope this game keeps progressing this way. This game has no DRAMA which is pretty rare these days.
With drama i mean that the game doenst have any path that leads on things that could be NOT enjoyable for some players.
Looks like this times people can enjoy games only if it has some specific kinks that make other players hate the game. (in the 7 pages of this thread there are already some comment about some of those, i hope this thread doesnt become another warzone).

To summarize i suggest everyone to try this game, its not heavy as some people wanna make you think (the minigames), the art is great, the dialogues are simple but well written and the characters are different enough to one another to make you enjoy it even if you get, for example, 2 blowjobs in row as level up scene.

A big thank you to the devs to make a ''Vanilla taboo game'' i really needed that.

Reactions: YaYa_UnTIN2

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Yeah.. I played this all the way through. I'm surprised.
Personally, I'm not fond of Sam's, the MC's, and their cousin's models. But I gotta hand it to them.. it's well done, there's alerts telling where to go, you can take things at your own pace, and it was bug-free. The artwork has improved and seems more "refined". Navigation is quick, no hangups, and it's easy to just go to your room and do all the buying, stat checks, etc. All around, it's a solid package.
Final word.. even though the MC is younger than I'd like, I'd recommend this game based on the gameplay and polish. Kira is best girl. :D

billyjones

Dec 1, 2017
I'm really was surprised to see this game here and i'm glad man. Also the mini games are all right i guess. I mean thanks to the typing review game forcing me to actually learn to type fast and because of that i actually typed faster to get not only the money but them titties. The faster i get those done the better. If i wanna get rid of a mini game though i would definitely get rid of the sliding puzzle one. The mini game with your mother. It can be easy if your puzzle placements are lucky but it can take quite some time to actually complete it (maybe...2-4 min per mini game maybe?). It's sadly the only way to increase your bond with her too.....i think.
Anyway What i really want to see is those animation you do here. I was really surprised that this game has some animated scenes and it makes me look forward to it even more.
They all are noice. Favorite one has to be....all of them.
Keep it up

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
Good to see it back. I really like the game but, In my opinion i wish the MC and Sam coulda looked a bit more mature/older. it feels a tiny bit awkward when MC is laying ontop of Kacey while her from behind. So ye, not a huge fan of mc model. But the game itself is great.

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
BTW norton didnt like the .exe
Hi dogbertx,

Check - if your are using Win 10 - Norton 22.14.0.54 updates, bad download from file hosting maybe?

No problems from Norton or other programs I use, from downloading or playing the latest version of the game.

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
So much content in a game in alpha stage is quite impressing!
Very good game and potential in my opinion
This game has been under development for almost a year. Every new version is alpha first.

Malkav

May 28, 2017
Are all the women in this game "large"? (the little girl obviously is not) I am just judging from the family photo. I don't want to be judgemental, i have seen plenty of games with art like this, it is perfectly normal sexual preference, it is just not for me.

yatomemamama

May 31, 2017
We're very excited to be on f95 and be part of the community!

The game still is in development, but we had to remove links and posts to it from Patreon. Our IA Discord is where the dev team is most active.

No patch is needed for future versions, and the link to download should be the same as it has been.
you made this game?? its a masterpiece with so much potential just don't give that potential the gohan treatment

dogbertx

May 29, 2017
Hi dogbertx,

Check - if your are using Win 10 - Norton 22.14.0.54 updates, bad download from file hosting maybe?

No problems from Norton or other programs I use, from downloading or playing the latest version of the game.
yes i have that ver and win 10

LocalPaddy

Dec 25, 2017
hey man, found a solution to our problem. open the game then hit shit+G, you should then get a menu that shows graphics acceleration. instead of having that on automatically choose, choose one of the other renders.
I was having the same problem. Thanks for the fix bud.
Also it's worth mentioning that after you change the render you need to restart the game to have the fix work.

Reactions: imlk and maxim@423

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
I've just tried this out and I'm very pleased at how pleasant it is. The art is gorgeous. The house the character lives in isn't just pretty, but also has character, like the details in each of the rooms. Really hoping this game gets finished one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.40 star(s) 124 Votes