Mod Ren'Py Completed Inside Jennifer - Walkthrough, Improvements Mod [Steam 2.0] [LightmanP]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

DandyB

Jan 30, 2023
Hi I'm trying to get this mod to work on Mac but I can't find the autorun folder? Does anyone know how to find it?

Kondorito

Feb 10, 2020
Hi I'm trying to get this mod to work on Mac but I can't find the autorun folder? Does anyone know how to find it?
Right-click in the game app and select "Show package content".
A new Finder will open, showing the "Contents" folder. Then go to Contents>Resources>autorun.

Remember to merge the mod game folder with the default game one, not overwrite.

gargolot21

Dec 7, 2020
Sorry, I have a question? Is this mod supposed to be able to automatically unlock the Replay gallery, because its not working for me, unless there's a button I'm missing. All the scenes are greyed out and I can't view them. The changelog on the front page says the replay gallery should be unlocked.

If anyone can help I'd appreciate it.

77.ScarletWitch.HyperX

Formerly 'volcano77'
May 16, 2020
Sorry, I have a question? Is this mod supposed to be able to automatically unlock the Replay gallery, because its not working for me, unless there's a button I'm missing. All the scenes are greyed out and I can't view them. The changelog on the front page says the replay gallery should be unlocked.

Same issue there is not button to unlock replay gallery

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020

Same issue there is not button to unlock replay gallery
Fixed, updated

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
Does the unlocked replay gallery not have all the game's endings?
Or are those endings not implemented in the game yet?
From the list of 13 supposed endings it looks like a few are missing from the gallery but not sure if it's the mod not listing them or the game not actually having them yet.

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Does the unlocked replay gallery not have all the game's endings?
Or are those endings not implemented in the game yet?
From the list of 13 supposed endings it looks like a few are missing from the gallery but not sure if it's the mod not listing them or the game not actually having them yet.
Endings are implemented, gallery shows whatever devs added to it. You can get to all of them by playing.

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
well this mod clearly needs some work, it gave no warning about the guy in the alley or the store clerk...

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes