Mod Ren'Py Completed Inside Jennifer - Walkthrough, Improvements Mod [Steam 2.0] [LightmanP]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

NathanMagic

Feb 27, 2018
Sorry, I played the game w/ the mod at the start so correct me if i'm wrong

but after the scene of taking a video of Hope and Luke, it takes me straight down a lesbian path which earlier, I chose not to kiss. Is this game really just that bugged?

Reactions: SengeIori

Crepusculum

Jan 4, 2018
Any more games like this? Also kind of similar to the poker scenes in Project: Sage, for another example, those are awesome too.

Noman15nz

Nov 26, 2022
Ok i don't know if im putting the mod in the right spot, do i need to put the mod folder somewhere specific or does it work where i have it. 1670887703945.png

orbt

Apr 18, 2019
Weird, applying this mod in the newest version mutes or disables the Voiceover, we need to wait for the update, thank you for your work!! c:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Can someone tell me how do you see all endings with this mod?

If you're using the Steam version, it isn't compatible.

You need to get: Older Builds (Patreon)

Patreon build just doesn't have player voice.

Then the mod lets you follow multiple branches at once and see all H scenes in one playthrough.

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
No, don't use it with a Patreon build, that's old and will miss some animations.
You can use it fine with the latest version, you just won't have voice acting until the mod is updated.

worldkaiser

Aug 14, 2019
Are we getting an update for steam version? if yes, when it would be expected? (i am holding on this game waiting for the mod to update)

Thank you either ways!
LightmanP

worldkaiser

Aug 14, 2019
Why the thread is mark as complete but many are waiting for updates?
Because the game was completed and so does this mod, but only about 4 months ago it got a new steam release with voice acting and some other stuff (not sure though i haven't played this game yet)
So the mod works well with patreon version but it breaks the new added voice acting and animations on steam version, hence why we need a new update.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Because the game was completed and so does this mod, but only about 4 months ago it got a new steam release with voice acting and some other stuff (not sure though i haven't played this game yet)
So the mod works well with patreon version but it breaks the new added voice acting and animations on steam version, hence why we need a new update.
I see but also the game was completed but seems to be still update
season 1... i think this is not clear... usually completed games comes with just a fix if required... but this one seems to be confusing,... patreon release is differente and season 1 steam releases make me think that there will be a season 2
:unsure:

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes