Mod Ren'Py Completed Inside Jennifer - Walkthrough, Improvements Mod [Steam 2.0] [LightmanP]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Yeah, there's not one. There are jumps for Laurie, Tim, and Laurie/Tim endings, but no actual content/labels. There are also some other labels with text/content that is never actually used/unfinished.

Just started playing it today myself and the fact that there are variations of sentences in the script itself is baffling. It's like they don't even bother testing/playing their own game. How a big studio can put out something like that, I have no idea. They know how to make sex scenes, though, I guess...
Yeah, scenes is pretty good. But Laurie path is such a disappointment in technical terms. From the very beginning, it was bugged. In general, the game looks like at one point they decided that they were tired of developing and rushed all the endings.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
The mod has been updated.

Sorry for taking some time, I've been busy and it was also hard to mod this game. I hate how it's coded and the last update is a fucking mess. So, instead of spending hours pulling my hair and fixing the game's bugs and figuring out the maze I've made for myself with a bunch of additional possibilities from mod options, I just made an option at the start of Episode 5 to see most scenes, choose specific endings, or play normally. However, the normal way will not work correctly if you've been using mod options.

Not my best work, but I figure it's better than nothing. If you encounter any issues with seeing all scenes, let me know. Don't complain if you play normally, there are at least a few bugs as I've seen.
So what does this mean exactly? I never played this game before so when I reach episode 5 and I want to play normally then what do I do?

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
So what does this mean exactly? I never played this game before so when I reach episode 5 and I want to play normally then what do I do?
You just click "continue normally" in the menu that pops up. But depending on your routes, you can encounter bugs.

Madking2

Mar 15, 2018
This is due to the mod changes or will it play fine if I play vanilla?
The game is buggy on it's own, it's much more likely to be the game's issue if you encounter something. It's really too bad the studio couldn't figure out how to split up and work on two things at once and rushed this game to it's conclusion death.

Reactions: Nerro and LightmanP

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Why can't I get past the suck off paul scene? I've done it over 20 times at this point and I know there's not that many variations in scenes to justify always repeating it.

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Why can't I get past the suck off paul scene? I've done it over 20 times at this point and I know there's not that many variations in scenes to justify always repeating it.
Should be fixed now, you should redownload the mod.

Reactions: Jimayo

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
The mod is updated on my in early access. I will update it here 48h after the game is updated on the Updates page.
It's 48h for this one because it's the first time I'm putting it on Patreon and I've spent an ungodly amount of time updating and throughout the whole time because the coding is a mess...

There are new animations throughout the game and some new content from day 5.
Feel free to report issues, but if you're not playing to see all scenes at the last part, I may not help much as there are probably some other bugs left.

Changelog:
  • Mod updated to Season 1.
  • Fixed a number of bugs.
  • Added an option to use numbers for menu choices, 'q' toggles the quick menu.
  • 10/04 - added a few small fixes for animations in one of Paul's scenes and the stuck scene, thanks to orrpolip.

Last edited:

ZloyProfi

Jul 20, 2020
The mod is updated on my in early access. I will update it here 48h after the game is updated on the Updates page.
It's 48h for this one because it's the first time I'm putting it on Patreon and I've spent an ungodly amount of time updating and throughout the whole time because the coding is a mess...

Feel free to report issues, but if you're not playing to see all scenes at the last part, I may not help much as there are probably some other bugs left.

Changelog:
Can we see poker night scene or Tim ending with you last mod version or its broken in game ?

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019

Changelog:
  • 10/04 - added a few small fixes for animations in one of Paul's scenes and the stuck scene, thanks to orrpolip.
Maybe consider making it much more readily obvious that this is still the old version and isn't updated on here yet? I very nearly over wrote my game files to this older version. The only reason I caught it was because it prompted me to overwrite the game files with smaller older files from your mod. It certainly doesn't help that it's marked as completed mod. Haven't played the game before, so I guess I'll wait a couple of days.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes