Mod Ren'Py Completed Inside Jennifer - Walkthrough, Improvements Mod [Steam 2.0] [LightmanP]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Smellyfish01

Dec 5, 2020
Well, now I have an added incentive to play it. Not only does yours truly and the MC hold the same name, but now, got a mod to help me too. So, game on the list now. Thank you so much for doing this.
All this time later< got any other recommendations? Also damn 2019 was 3 years ago

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
If i remember well i have chosen Laurie path in Day6. Here is my last save View attachment 1638409
Fact is that i have used your mod also on previous versions so i always played ALL options.. maybe its important which one i played last...

One strange thing is that when i unpack the original game Ep4 i get a folder called InsideJennifer-Episode_4-pc. But inside this folder there is a sub folder called InsideJennifer-Episode_3-pc..
Sorry for the later reply. Yeah, some of your variables are messed up. You have the mod variable to see all calls on day 5 active, but then only the Laurie scene variable, not anyone else's. Dean's in particular is needed to show you his scenes on Day 6.

I'd suggest replaying from the point of choosing who to call on Day 5 (don't go to Jimmy after choosing that) or at least doing d5_call_dean = 2 in the console at the start of Day 6.

lg10

Nov 25, 2020
Hey guys, while using the mod and selecting mod all scenes, i am not able to access the dean scene(after meeting in hotel) and lesbian scene with Laurie in school. Any solution?

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Hey guys, while using the mod and selecting mod all scenes, i am not able to access the dean scene(after meeting in hotel) and lesbian scene with Laurie in school. Any solution?
Did you try what I've mentioned in the game's thread? If that didn't help, send me your save on Day 6, I'll check it out.

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
I did what you said but its still the same. Here is my savegame file
Sorry, just got around to checking it. Dean's scene shows up fine, there was an issue with Laurie's, though. Updated the mod to fix it.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
I'm pretty busy with our game's update, so the earliest I can work on the mod is probably Monday, maybe even a bit later.
Saw that on the front. For me, that's fine, not even reached this game yet, so be MUCH longer until Monday until I'll be ready for it. ;):LOL: Anyways, thank you, and I'll be looking forward for it.

Xiba21

Aug 5, 2020

Overview:
The mod adds a walkthrough for the important choices, provides options to see multiple choices at once, allows to follow multiple branches and see all H scenes in one playthrough, allows to skip sex scenes with the boyfriend, makes a number of UI and functionality improvements, a few fixes.

I'm pretty busy with our game's update, so the earliest I can work on the mod is probably Monday, maybe even a bit later.

Updated: 2022-03-17
Game/Creator: Inside Jennifer / Inceton Games NTR
Modder: LightmanP -
Mod Version: Ep. 4_b
Game Version: Ep. 4
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
Compatible with scrappy's gallery mod. Make sure to enter the bonus code before installing the gallery mod!
bonus code where i dont see any codes here on f95 for this game

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
The mod has been updated.

Sorry for taking some time, I've been busy and it was also hard to mod this game. I hate how it's coded and the last update is a fucking mess. So, instead of spending hours pulling my hair and fixing the game's bugs and figuring out the maze I've made for myself with a bunch of additional possibilities from mod options, I just made an option at the start of Episode 5 to see most scenes, choose specific endings, or play normally. However, the normal way will not work correctly if you've been using mod options.

Not my best work, but I figure it's better than nothing. If you encounter any issues with seeing all scenes, let me know. Don't complain if you play normally, there are at least a few bugs as I've seen.

Last edited:

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
The mod has been updated.

Sorry for taking some time, I've been busy and it was also hard to mod this game. I hate how it's coded and the last update is a fucking mess. So, instead of spending hours pulling my hair and fixing the game's bugs and figuring out the maze I've made for myself with a bunch of additional possibilities from mod options, I just made an option at the start of Episode 5 to see most scenes, choose specific endings, or play normally. However, the normal way will not work correctly if you've been using mod options.

Not my best work, but I figure it's better than nothing. If you encounter any issues with seeing all scenes, let me know. Don't complain if you play normally, there are at least a few bugs as I've seen.
I still got quite a few to get through before I get to this game, but I will keep that in mind. Thank you so very much for doing this, and look at it this way, at least this was the final part.

• Red Heart
Reactions: LightmanP

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
hey LightmanP this is what happened just at start of using mod options for seeing most scenes of ep5.
Try restarting the game or reloading a save. For some reason, those errors happen sometimes for variables that actually have a default value. The first game I've encountered that in... Otherwise, you can just do d6_central = 1 in the console.

Reactions: jjzoey007

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Hey LightmanP tell me, if it's not difficult, when you were sorting out this mess called the game, there was no Laurie ending? Because the error seems to point to it, but there is not be found anywhere

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Hey LightmanP tell me, if it's not difficult, when you were sorting out this mess called the game, there was no Laurie ending? Because the error seems to point to it, but there is not be found anywhere

Yeah, there's not one. There are jumps for Laurie, Tim, and Laurie/Tim endings, but no actual content/labels. There are also some other labels with text/content that is never actually used/unfinished.

Just started playing it today myself and the fact that there are variations of sentences in the script itself is baffling. It's like they don't even bother testing/playing their own game. How a big studio can put out something like that, I have no idea. They know how to make sex scenes, though, I guess...

Reactions: Mad Max
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes