Mod Ren'Py Completed Inside Jennifer - Walkthrough, Improvements Mod [Steam 2.0] [LightmanP]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Why this game is so confused?
Thre are a lot of scenes that just cannot be play...
There is a sort of code to unlock the game?... seems that a patch is required

Last edited:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah. we really need this mod, the game is unplayable since it will give u scenes u dont want and impossible to figure out how to get to a specific scene. thx a bunch doing this.
also I read u fix issues as well. thats needed! :)

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
yeah. we really need this mod, the game is unplayable since it will give u scenes u dont want and impossible to figure out how to get to a specific scene. thx a bunch doing this.
also I read u fix issues as well. thats needed! :)
Maybe i'm wrong but...
I think this is a sort of copyright protection like DRM or similar.
There was a code for the previous version...
Also i think that endings have no-sense.
The fact that she can break her boyfriend relationship make me think that is not a NTR game
The story is really confused and inconsistent

There are a lot of nonsense endings "Inside Jennifer" ;)
if (as the season 1 in the title is for real) the game will have future seasons. so endings are not required :cool:
--
PS: Usualy I love NTR stories (when writed by a skillfull author) but this one is for sure the worst inconsistent I have played. It seems this writer is either uninspired or dislikes NTR styles (n)

Reactions: baka

rporter

Aug 12, 2017
The updated mod has been added to the OP :)
Hey, thanks for the effort and the speed of the release. One question if you dont mind, there are four releases of the game, steam version, patreon version and compressed versions of both of those, can you please tell me which version to get for your mod? Maybe its a stupid question but yeah, I rather just download one game and not four to get it going.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
You don't have the holiday scene in the mod. Add all the scenes please. I know the games a mess because dev is amazing. But I know you can do it.

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
mod works.. but Paul Е5 ending animations missing
I'll check/update tomorrow, already added a few small fixes for other missing stuff.
Hey, thanks for the effort and the speed of the release. One question if you dont mind, there are four releases of the game, steam version, patreon version and compressed versions of both of those, can you please tell me which version to get for your mod? Maybe its a stupid question but yeah, I rather just download one game and not four to get it going.
Any Season 1 one, "Patreon" version in the thread is only Ep. 5.
You don't have the holiday scene in the mod. Add all the scenes please. I know the games a mess because dev is amazing. But I know you can do it.
You need to have a fight with Mark on day 5 and then call him (you can call everyone with a mod option).

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Maybe i'm wrong but...
The fact that she can break her boyfriend relationship make me think that is not a NTR game

if (as the season 1 in the title is for real) the game will have future seasons. so endings are not required :cool:
--
PS: Usualy I love NTR stories (when writed by a skillfull author) but this one is for sure the worst inconsistent I have played. It seems this writer is either uninspired or dislikes NTR styles (n)
The game is not tagged as NTR, so I think the obvious conclusion is that it isn't. The only scenes with NTR in them, is the ending scene where Jimmy abducts Mark, the scene where Mark discovers Jen in bed with Laurie, or with Laurie and Tim, and when Jimmy sends the pictures he took of Jen, to Mark's phone. And that's it, out of hundreds of scenes. So to describe it as an NTR game, is a bit of an exaggeration.

And endings are required, because all the characters apart from Jennifer, probably won't be appearing in Season 2 ( if it ever happens)

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
The game is not tagged as NTR,
Yes right!
but the dev has made a special patreon page
as you know the NTR tag in f95 was changed many times and there are a lot of different type of NTR that here has marked as cheating tag only (or swinging Inside Jennifer is not swinging but there are a lot of gamas tagged as swinging where ntr was removed)

"When a couple has a love relationship when one of them cheating in this case her boyfriend is cuckold = NTR"

Inceton Games NTR started and this game is the first one they have choosen to made using that label!
THE DEVELOPER NAME IS MORE PRECISE THAN A F95 (missing deu inernal rules) TAG.

Last edited:

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Maybe i'm wrong but...

--
It's because its in the POV of the woman that's why its hard to imagine being cucked. Imagine that this game is in POV of Mark and you play as Mark and then replay in the POV of Jennifer

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
It's because its in the POV of the woman that's why its hard to imagine being cucked
yes!
but in the real world I assure you that there are more males cucked than females.
this can easily be demonstrated by the amount of famminicide...
yes, there are also some "malecide" but the percentage is irrilevant

This gamee has a female MC and she makes her boyfriend a cuckold a realistic ending could be:
Mark will kill her! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
How can i disable save naming? It makes playing in JoiPlay an absolute miserable experience

Feb 12, 2021
Last edited:
Feb 12, 2021
Sure you chose the mod option and played far enough? Double-checked it, there's no issue with it.
like the 1st post says, i chose 'both' when option is given 2 either squat or bend over, picking up the papers; then played thru until sun(?) when jen decides 2 start texting diff guys...so no scene backtracing up to that point. how else would i know about the blond barfly hoe trying to pick up mark, n is friends w/the gay spa guy? then go to next day where she's texting ppl...so at what point does it go back to getting the job path?

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
like the 1st post says, i chose 'both' when option is given 2 either squat or bend over, picking up the papers; then played thru until sun(?) when jen decides 2 start texting diff guys...so no scene backtracing up to that point. how else would i know about the blond barfly hoe trying to pick up mark, n is friends w/the gay spa guy? then go to next day where she's texting ppl...so at what point does it go back to getting the job path?
It jumps back before the next day. You can try checking if school_and_no_school variable is set to True via the console after that choice. Set it to True if it's False for you. Their Ren'Py version had some issues with vars before, mb it's something like that.

Feb 12, 2021
It jumps back before the next day. You can try checking if school_and_no_school variable is set to True via the console after that choice. Set it to True if it's False for you. Their Ren'Py version had some issues with vars before, mb it's something like that.
never mind, i think i see what i did now. when u put "more options" in green, next to the choice of driving slower (on the way to the interview), i wanted to see what those options were, n what h-scenes there were, before choosing the mod option of drive faster. so apparently doing that missed the flag you're talking about, to activate both routes of (not) getting the job...i went back n chose the mod option in the taxi, n now i'm getting both routes again; sorry for the confusion

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes