Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
A simple concept in your version of reality.

“My experience encompasses all possible experience”. It's pretty ridiculous. You say it yourself, you don't understand what is outside your experience.

But if you're one of those nice guys and you never met a nice girl, I'm sorry for you.
ok buddy i live in the 1 and only reality. You must be in fantasy land. And reality aside this is a corruption game its only assholes and scumbags that try to corrupt and manipulate women that was my whole point. Sorry if thats to hard for you to understand mr nice guy. And I highly doubt you have more experience then me especially if thats your way of thinking. We dont live in the 1950's anymore where people have a ladies first mentality feminism already destroyed that. My version of reality? lmao what a load of shit.

• Angry
Reactions: HunterSeeker

minoraeon

Feb 20, 2020
ok buddy i live in the 1 and only reality. You must be in fantasy land. And reality aside this is a corruption game its only assholes and scumbags that try to corrupt and manipulate women that was my whole point. Sorry if thats to hard for you to understand mr nice guy. And I highly doubt you have more experience then me especially if thats your way of thinking. We dont live in the 1950's anymore where people have a ladies first mentality feminism already destroyed that. My version of reality? lmao what a load of shit.

It isn't as simple as that. The thing with "nice guys" is that they're putting their "best" foot forward but they come off as one-dimensional. Nice guys often are hoping that if they just do enough nice things that the girl will realise he's been there all along. It is him hoping to avoid rejection. Never being successful is unfortunately the same as being rejected.

There are plenty of guys who are assholes who also don't get laid. Being an asshole isn't the part which is what gets assholes laid. It's a combination of some things. If you're a bit of a dick but playful about it, that's basically just playful teasing. Secondly, if you are able to subvert someones initial impression of you by showing that a caring side does exist to you, it adds dimensions to your character. For people with anxious attachment styles, random moments of intimacy is something which will drive them wild with seeking your affection. This isn't something I'd recommend from a moral stand point, don't behave in a manner which exploits people attachment styles. Just that it's a little more complicated than "nice guys finish last".

Feb 12, 2021
so why was the setting of jennifer's job changed from high school to college? even when she goes in for her interview, the placard on the door she knocks on says 'central high'...i'm guessing it has something 2 do w/patreon, since this doesn't even come close to 'rule 7', n has anyone done a mod changing the text back to a high school setting? please n thank you

oh, btw, when using the mod, n choosing 'both' when in the dean's (principal's) office to pick up the papers, it seems to default to the arc of her not getting the job, n never returns to any scenes of her getting hired...at least up to where she decides to start texting guys. so since it seems there's no way to play thru the game doing both storylines at the same time (work at college (hs) vs work at grocery store), which route has more/better/sluttier h-scenes?

n i saw that in the mod text, it suggests working at the high school college is sluttier, but choosing that path u miss meeting the blond girl in the grocery store u see having sex in the park, n then the slutty blond trying to pick up her bf in the night club (the one who's friends w/the gay guy who gives jenn a brazilian wax)...??

Last edited:

Rufio

Sep 4, 2017
naked base game and with scrappy mod and with scrappy mod+multimod all have missing images: e6ixxxx
anyone know a fix?

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
so why was the setting of jennifer's job changed from high school to college? even when she goes in for her interview, the placard on the door she knocks on says 'central high'...i'm guessing it has something 2 do w/patreon, since this doesn't even come close to 'rule 7', n has anyone done a mod changing the text back to a high school setting? please n thank you

oh, btw, when using the mod, n choosing 'both' when in the dean's (principal's) office to pick up the papers, it seems to default to the arc of her not getting the job, n never returns to any scenes of her getting hired...at least up to where she decides to start texting guys. so since it seems there's no way to play thru the game doing both storylines at the same time (work at college (hs) vs work at grocery store), which route has more/better/sluttier h-scenes?

n i saw that in the mod text, it suggests working at the high school college is sluttier, but choosing that path u miss meeting the blond girl in the grocery store u see having sex in the park, n then the slutty blond trying to pick up her bf in the night club (the one who's friends w/the gay guy who gives jenn a brazilian wax)...??
The mod doesn't really work as it's supposed to. Because once you add it to the game, even if you don't make any of the mod choices, and just use it as a way to navigate particular routes through the game. It eventually starts acting as if you did make the mod choices ( which allow you to see all scenes in a single playthrough), which creates errors if you try to play the game normally. That means you start getting exceptions and miss some content towards the end of the game, or have to play content on routes, that you're not actually on ( like you're suddenly dating Laurie, when you never met up with her outside college).

Having said that, the mod does correct some errors, and allows some routes that are totally blocked in the unmodded version, to be played out. So I think it's better to have it, than not to have it. Hopefully, the Dev will return at some point, to correct some of these game breaking errors. But somehow I don't think he will. At least not anytime soon.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
It isn't as simple as that. The thing with "nice guys" is that they're putting their "best" foot forward but they come off as one-dimensional. Nice guys often are hoping that if they just do enough nice things that the girl will realise he's been there all along. It is him hoping to avoid rejection. Never being successful is unfortunately the same as being rejected.

There are plenty of guys who are assholes who also don't get laid. Being an asshole isn't the part which is what gets assholes laid. It's a combination of some things. If you're a bit of a dick but playful about it, that's basically just playful teasing. Secondly, if you are able to subvert someones initial impression of you by showing that a caring side does exist to you, it adds dimensions to your character. For people with anxious attachment styles, random moments of intimacy is something which will drive them wild with seeking your affection. This isn't something I'd recommend from a moral stand point, don't behave in a manner which exploits people attachment styles. Just that it's a little more complicated than "nice guys finish last".
Unsurprisingly, the phrase 'Nice guys finish last' had no connection to sexual relationships when it was first coined. It was made by the Brooklyn Dodgers manager, Leo Durocher to describe Mel Ott, the manager of New Orleans Giants who were then mired in last place during the 1946 baseball season. Apparently he was a very easy going manager, who was well liked and respected by his players and opponents, and in his playing career he'd been one of the sport's greats.

Durocher was known as 'Leo the Lip' and he was the polar opposite of Ott. He had a tough guy persona, and often mouthed off to the media about his opponents shortcomings. His team were top of the league, and heading for the title. He was suggesting that being his player's best friend was not Ott's job as a manager, but to make them into winners. And this sometimes required a manager to be mean, and to make difficult decisions that his players might not always like.

AcornHunter

May 13, 2020
I wondering, there is a folder "nude mode".
Is it just name of the folder with bonus pictures, or is it actual mode exist?

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Also wait I don't want this game to end there's still a lot to do in some routes :cool:

Reactions: Chabs28

Mosman44

Dec 15, 2021
The now has status boxes for Limits Of Sky and a "LustyVerse - Shackbang" game listed as Games In Development. Inside Jen got retired down to the Completed Games section. Lots of new pictures and a story synopsis are available on the pages for the 2 new games. LOS is at 51% done so I'd guess were about a month away from the first release on that. I'm very curious to see what that story is going to be like.

Last edited:

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
Also wait I don't want this game to end there's still a lot to do in some routes :cool:
I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you. Based on how the development of the the game was going and the finished result, it is quite obvious that the developers have no love for this game and it was a drag for them to pick it up and finish.
That old version of the game that used the RPGM engine was much better overall, even though now it looks outdated.
It's no surprise that Inceton quickly labeled this game finished on their website and started developing something else.
It's kind of sad since this game had such great potential.

3.50 star(s) 76 Votes