Ren'Py - Completed - iNSight of you [v1.0] [AdventAnyx]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Deleted member 229118

This game is way more fun then it has any right to be.
    Funny fourth wall shattering characters.
    Good looking sex scene and characters.

So why only a 3 star?
    The gameplay is lacking.
    Basicly grind points and find the triggers.
    It is worth a single playthrough.
    Meaby an other one when it is fineshed.
    But right now it is basicly a visual novel with some minnor grind and trigger hunting attached.

I do wish the dev luck.
    The game is fun and definitly worth playing.
    But i really hate trigger hunting.
    Personal pet peeve.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

lalala1235

Honestly I was a little hesitant to play but the ice queen boss made me try it and I am so glad I did.

Between the sex scenes and the sense of humor this game kills it. The corruption eliments are good but not as over the top as other games.

Pros:
    Great sense of humor.
    Good writing
    reasonable corruption.
    Consenting experimentation. (Got to give points for the protaganist having an girlfriend to experiment on.

Cons:
    Standard honey select models make it pretty plain so maybe the creater wants to look for a few mods for other characters and clothings. (would recommend skin shaders but they would clash with already built scenes)

A rookie Dev may lead to longer times between updates. (Edit: Version 2 has is good and offers a lot of content and with only a month I'd say I was prven wrong)
  3. 5.00 star(s)

kktcross

v0.1 big part of the game is animated not only static renders i didnt see that top angle camera to apartment with animations in other game if i remember. plot its not at oscar wining lvl but its funny and kinky and this kinetic novel have potential you can just sit and laugh not bothering by "right" choice to get to that or that scene for me 5