HTML Abandoned Intern [v0.1] [DrunkNescafe]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Law2.png

Overview:
Player is a college student of law that have an internship for a law firm. Player still live in the dorm room and can visited lectures in the college.​

Updated: 10-17-17
Developer/Publisher: drunknescafe
Censorship: None
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download: - -

bedM1.png kitchenW.png relax.png

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
It's been like 6+ months since he started on Intern, I'm guessing it's about time for him to restart it with a different engine :test:
I am not super familiar with his work but the renders are pretty good! This game is actually in v0.3 but we only had this link.

Reactions: thundergun

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
mmh ? a HTML game with RPGM sprite and 3DCG ?

i guess you cant mix more of different things together XD

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
just to mention :

"
I’m a Games Developer on Patreon. I am creating an Adult game using unreal game engine.
I will only work on one game at a time."

sooo.. is it this game on Unreal ? or another game ? as i dont see any other game...

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
just to mention :

"
I’m a Games Developer on Patreon. I am creating an Adult game using unreal game engine.
I will only work on one game at a time."

sooo.. is it this game on Unreal ? or another game ? as i dont see any other game...
oh nvm it was "the therapist" :p

Juicer69

Aug 31, 2017
This guy is like a rapper with a stutter. How many more restarts will there be?
V0.12 of new paths was working ok, for the most part. Then came umpteen restarts and a v 0.3 that drags like a slug with a sore foot.
Now the Intern is getting a reboot, after the story was supposed to be getting incorporated into the new paths game.

Reactions: ChristyMorrigan

johnyp

Feb 16, 2018
well guess thats one way to milk patreons lol. first new paths was 0.3 or 0.4 i think that i played it had that girl fight guys in military base, later you couldn't even go there, guess it was restart but it seemed to work so it seems dumb. without restarts maybe he'd managed to actually complete one? lolol. later alphas seemed to always bug a lot, sometimes it took ages to make beta which somewhat worked. some versions worked out dont know how he always managed to f them up in next update..lol.

oh yea as for 0.3 i've not played much yet guess i wait for next restart? haha

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
Don't worry, Intern is not getting a do-over. At least not according to his patreon page. And yes, you might as well consider New paths dead. It was the first rpgm game I ever played and saw a lot of potential. Then he restarted to try and fix some errors but made more errors, then switch to Unreal but found it too difficult, then he had an "epiphany" about the old engine and switched again. That's basically a brief overview. I'm not sure but I think he started working on New paths in 2015. So yeah... just look at the progress so far.

johnyp

Feb 16, 2018
yea it could be one of best corruption games. 0.9 or something i played a lot and it seemed to work ok, then old saves didnt work in next update so it was rather annoying + there was update that was real buggy anyway. before that i had already grinded some version lol. not sure if i actually cba with this intern game. earlier version didnt seem to have much to play in it + html games are usually quite meh.

Theballs

Jul 14, 2017
I do not want to beat a dead horse but.... Can he give us an estimate for the restart date? We all know it is going to happen.

Btw, here is a review for the game and i have not even played it:

Buggy as hell, slow and grindy corruption, and did I mention it is buggy as hell? Expect restart in another engine to "fix" (fix hahahaha) the bugs.

• Haha

Jvk1919

Aug 12, 2017
i have seen this game from first time he started Bull Sh**t nothing to do with a sex game

maxx mad

Feb 15, 2018
I remember the first release of "new path" with a different protagonist, the Main Character was less hot but the game worked just fine, until he introduced a kind of buggy maze you had to cross in partial dark and which was buggy as hell, that was the beginning of the end.

I kept it for a while on my hard drive until i finally gave up on him after "new path" with his new model started to lag as hell, not sure a html game is going to change my mind ...