Unity - Completed - Interspecies Sex Solitaire [v1.02] [Fogimi]

1. 2.00 star(s)

meme_Lordo

Pretty short game.

In terms of game-play, at first it feels unique and fun. Trying to pick different combinations of spells and monsters to get a simple win. But then on the additional two stages there is only a couple of cards added.

Nothing in the game-play loop is changed and it feels unfair sometimes, like when the chance gives you six monsters slot out of six. And in each one of them you will take fatal damage - being overwhelmed by the amount of monsters - it's simply unfair. And even if you're determend enough to complete all three stages, at the end there is no Princess in the Castle. Moreover, there is no castle either. Only a sign, telling you
    "Good Job! (Thank you for not letting mysterious creatures rape our heroine too much)"

There still pretty visuals with every encounter, but, based on the simple as it gets UI, no animations or visual effects. Only a couple variations in the CG based on.

Story? I sleep :sleep:. It only exist to provide context for this botch. Never I ever would in my right mind land a penny to buy the game. Although, I'm glad to try it out there for free (y).