Unity Completed Interspecies Sex & Transforming Girl ~Pubic Rape! [Final] [GirlsGame]

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
That's heavier censorship than I can deal with, personally. MTL is just the overripe cherry on the grainy cake.
Well said... I can only tolerate light censorship; this looks like somebody just threw a handful of pixels at it.. spoils it for me.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Curious if this is worth uncensoring.
If the person doing it can redraw the textures or knows where to go to get it done, sure. It is double censored, meaning there is both a censored texture on top of the art itself plus a mosaic built into the art.

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
F95 will more and more like valve after publishing the new steam direct feature, quantity over quality.

Hi-FiMan

Jun 10, 2019
If the person doing it can redraw the textures or knows where to go to get it done, sure. It is double censored, meaning there is both a censored texture on top of the art itself plus a mosaic built into the art.
I saw that. I'm not sure how to remove the first censor, but would like to know for future games that are... worth it.

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I saw that. I'm not sure how to remove the first censor, but would like to know for future games that are... worth it.
It's usually just a separate texture file or image, I don't know which in this case and I'm not planning to remove the first layer since that would have no effect.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
a long time ago, troll was seen on forum, they were using their wits to make people angry, or playing coop game to make their ally rage by being a complete nuisance in smart way ... now they just put their controller on the ground while listenning to the vocal chat or do mtl

• Haha
Reactions: str8up

ScrollPast

Dec 18, 2018
The title page isn't very detailed, can someone give me a breakdown as to how this game plays & looks? Is it worth the download?

KgokuK

Oct 17, 2020
why the dudes in theese games always ugly gremlin orc guys or just fat weebs :d eww
to be fair tho im into futaring so meh

Last edited:
Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
Yeah, this ones a no go. The mtl I can handle but why, just why would any artist or developer censor like that. Its ridiculous when you compare it to other games. The only plausible and logical reason I can think of behind this form of censorship is to A) cover up shitty artwork or B) to save time on artwork.

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes