Ren'Py - Interstellar Business [v0.1.1] [DigitalJero]

1. 5.00 star(s)

JM24

Promising start. It has some extreme and rare fetishes, ie. sounding and extreme deepthroat, which is really nice. Only thing lacking is more content. The trap also needs to be feminized more, in my opinion. The trap is hot but his hairstyle needs some improvement. All in all interesting game, looking foward to more.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

ManleeOC

I dont do a lot of reviews but I really like the start of this game. I have played many Brothel type games. I am a straight male, I love small breasted women and anal sex. These preferences can easily be applied to transgender. I see trans as females with a little special extra. Anyway, all the brothel type games I have played, I wished there were some or more Trans woman. Anywho.. enough about me, I am suppose to be reviewing this game. lol

Graphics/art - 5 stars
    Character appeal -5
    Character devel. - 1 (Very little back story)
    Sex scenes - 1 (limited)
    Game mech. - 5 (No bugs)
    Game choices/story changes - 1 (more a VN than a game)
    Game content - 1
    Game Story - 2
    Story Progress - 4

Now I know why I do few reviews, they are time consuming. Most of the low scores are due to the game being new, I have no doubt ( I hope anyway) that the scores will improve as the game grows. I would have scored it 3.5 but cant, so 4.

To Dev. Great start! I love this premise and look forward to updates! If I rated the game as a new game/not completed, it would be a 5+ but that wouldn't help anyone. I suggest to continue the story for now. I wouldn't bother with character development till most of the story is complete otherwise you will find yourself editing a lot. So you should focus on Game Story , Game Content, and Sex scenes. I would not bother with animation for now. Can be added later, doing now would just slow the progress. Stay on main story at first and add branch off's later(choices).

Personally I would like to see much more Asian Trans. in future updates. I hope you are planning to get kinky i,e, watersports, gangbangs, Bdsm, Punishments. I hope this continues with Management. Great Start!!!