Ren'Py Interstellar Business [v0.1.1] [DigitalJero]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

DigitalJero

Apr 1, 2023
baner_bg_p3.png

Overview:
Steven is a fierce space pirate. But after a battle with the fleet of the intergalactic empire,
he loses almost all of his crew and his ship.
Stranded on a planet far from the empire, he has to rethink who he wants to be.​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-01
Release Date: 2023-04-01
Developer: DigitalJero
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.1
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
uhm-eeh.gif
Well that overview and images don't really say much of what to expect from the game.

DigitalJero It would be nice if you could put in the part where it says "Genre" in the spoiler the planned tag, and maybe in dev notes some general explanation of the game, for example if X content is not avoidable.

EDIT:Ok for those who have doubts, first, the MC name cannot be changed this is practically a trainer brothel simulator, the ship crashes only the mc and a girl survive, to repair the ship or buy a new one the Captain (MC) decides to prostitute the girl to earn money, then they catch a thief who is the Trap, the content is avoidable if you don't interact whit the character in question, but since you need the money to repair the ship, nothing will be avoidable and they still work daily and give the money to the mc, I think the only interaction of the mc is to train them....For example, to get a discount at the hotel where the mc and the girl stay, the mc tells the girl to give the owner a BJ and it is not avoidable

Anyways, good luck.

Last edited:

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Yeaa...don't think this is my kind of game. and its not because of the "trap". its literally everything else about the game.
This character is forced to dress like a girl by the MC if you were wondering.. Also no avoidable.

MC is an asshole, something tells me if his crew didnt die they would have left anyway. Prostitution pimp as core gameplays, and you have to watch, every sentence of dialogue requires a click, the dialogue is so simple it may as well not be there, character personalities are paper thin, missing options that are common place in renpy, etc etc.

First releases tend to be flakey but man. The issues can be fixed but even if so its just not my kind of game anyway.

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
Steven? Ahaha Yeah. Nah, bruh. We need to be able to change that. Not saying 'Steven' is a shitty name, but, it's actually a shitty name. :ROFLMAO: :p:devilish:

Sorry to all the actual 'Stevens' in the real world. lol
Being able to change the name is a staple for these games, it's stupid not to have an option to change it. You actually have to go out of your way to find games that wont allow a change. How could the dev thing this was a good idea? Plus the unavoidable stuff, you need options. This game should be called Interstellar Bullshit instead. At least the renders are decent.

Also not likeing how the dialouge is tucked into the far bottom left corner it's bad placement. The english is also not very good. The weird fade to black screen transisitions need to go in the trash as well.

Very tedius tasks in the sandbox, go here pick up this go back there.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Being able to change the name is a staple for these games, it's stupid not to have an option to change it. You actually have to go out of your way to find games that wont allow a change. How could the dev thing this was a good idea? Plus the unavoidable stuff, you need options. This game should be called Interstellar Bullshit instead. At least the renders are decent.

Also not likeing how the dialouge is tucked into the far bottom left corner it's bad placement. The english is also not very good.
We need a modder to fix this. Not sure who to tag for that though. I would tag my buddy Sancho1969 (lol), but, I think he's too busy with other games and doubt he'd want to fuck with this one. :ROFLMAO:

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
We need a modder to fix this. Not sure who to tag for that though. I would tag my buddy Sancho1969 (lol), but, I think he's too busy with other games and doubt he'd want to fuck with this one. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah don't think they will pick this one up, it needs a few updates to iron out all the weirdness. The story needs a better introduction, not "we crashed and now my only crewmate is going to be my prostitute". That's lazy writing slapped on a micromanagment sandbox.

Reactions: Griev
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes