Ren'Py Interstellar Business [v0.1.1] [DigitalJero]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Steven is the best name. :)
But in future versions, there will be a possibility to change the name.
/s Worst name ever. If your parents named you that, they must've hated you. /s But, seriously. I like to immerse myself in a game. I can't do that as a 'Steven', 'James', or a damn 'Max'. A lot of people are just like me. But, I also feel you should write the game how you want it. Don't get discouraged when people like me, give you a hard time over anything you want in your game.

Reactions: DigitalJero

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
Yeah, especially on page one, usually someone will pick a theme, and we sheeple will turn it into an issue.
I'm just here for the circus. There are name-change mods out there.
https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-14-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/
Is the best.
Do you not know what a forum is for? Sheeple? Be serious, someone raised an issue, others agreed and the developer themselves addressed it and said there would be an option, its working as intended, the snobbish "above it all" post are more annoying to me than the actual criticisms.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Steven? Ahaha Yeah. Nah, bruh. We need to be able to change that. Not saying 'Steven' is a shitty name, but, it's actually a shitty name. :ROFLMAO: :p:devilish:

Sorry to all the actual 'Stevens' in the real world. lol
That's exactly what he came to say, that is to say "Steven"? really?:ROFLMAO: You can't take that name seriously... and even less is going to be a trainer/prostitution... although in a game with "other content" it may qualify :LOL:.

Reactions: bruce555

ManleeOC

Jan 28, 2019
View attachment 2512091
Well that overview and images don't really say much of what to expect from the game.

DigitalJero It would be nice if you could put in the part where it says "Genre" in the spoiler the planned tag, and maybe in dev notes some general explanation of the game, for example if X content is not avoidable.

EDIT:Ok for those who have doubts, first, the MC name cannot be changed this is practically a trainer brothel simulator, the ship crashes only the mc and a girl survive, to repair the ship or buy a new one the Captain (MC) decides to prostitute the girl to earn money, then they catch a thief who is the Trap, the content is avoidable if you don't interact whit the character in question, but since you need the money to repair the ship, nothing will be avoidable and they still work daily and give the money to the mc, I think the only interaction of the mc is to train them....For example, to get a discount at the hotel where the mc and the girl stay, the mc tells the girl to give the owner a BJ and it is not avoidable

Anyways, good luck.
A Brothel trainer game with traps. ok I am in !!

y.king

Jul 17, 2022
So far a fairly standard brothel game progression:
Get your girls to do stuff you can charge more money for (progress the girl from blowjobs to deepthroat, blackmail the boy to dress up as a girl).
Build your stable (start out with a female crew member you convince to work, add a second 'girl', a thief you're blackmailing)

I think it's a great start. Early days, not much content yet, and yet it already stands out as interesting.

Personally, I actually like that the MC comes with a name.
I think the crew member is very nicely done.
The trap is cool, but then I like traps.
I like the pizza humor, and I caught a general dry humor vibe that I enjoyed.
The renders are nice.

Looking forward to more of this!

Edit:
I'm calling all of my MCs Steven now.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes