Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Intertwined - Multi Mod (cheat, game enhancements + music player)[ v0.12.1)[KoGa3]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

BrownEyesYellowMan

Jun 19, 2021
Playing v0.8 without any music makes me realize just how big a role music plays in the experience.

If you don't mind KoGa, even if you no longer want to make the walkthrough, would you be able to continue to support the Jukebox function?

Reactions: Atrin021

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Playing v0.8 without any music makes me realize just how big a role music plays in the experience.

If you don't mind KoGa, even if you no longer want to make the walkthrough, would you be able to continue to support the Jukebox function?
As already mentioned today I'm thinking of making the "old" v0.7 Mod with the existing audio/WT compatible to the new version. Then the ingame music and the WT is available from game parts 0.1 through 0.7 as before. And after that you can play at least the tracks with the now existing Jukebox function by your own. I think that should be doable for me.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I've made a first try of the "compatibility version" for my Mod with the music and the game point recommendations. As already said I adapted the old Mod to be compatible with the new game release v0.8. The ingame music and the full walkthrough are only for the game content v0.1 through v0.7, after that both functions are stopping and the game continous with the functions from the cheat Mod + the new point recommendations for the game choices in v0.8.

I also integrated a "QuickMusic" function, a kind of Jukebox player with enhanced features like track lists for characters/moods. With it you can play the tracks by your own in the new game chapter, too.

Info about the point recommendations in v0.8:
I added additional hints (the yellow "Attention!"), when the choice leads to a branching point or some more game variables are set with it.

Mai 1, 2022
I integrated the downloads now into the main page, removing therefore the outdated links here

IntertwinedAudio_01.jpg IntertwinedAudio_02.jpg IntertwinedAudio_03.jpg IntertwinedAudio_04.jpg IntertwinedAudio_05.jpg

Last edited:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Info:
The new bugfix version of the game is not really braking the Mod (HaHa, normally it's the other way around...), you only have to re-install my Cheat Mod again.

The test Mod above with the music would also work, but with little issues like showing the wrong chapter in my info screen, but nothing serious. But you must of course also re-install this Mod after you installed the new game version here also. I made a quick patch for that, so the mentioned small issues should already be fixed. Extract and copy the file in the ZIP into the game folder after you installed the game and my Mod. Again, this patch is only needed for the Mod with the music, not for the Cheats version from my OP!

Dec. 5, 2021:
Removed the outdated download

Last edited:

headhunter32

May 15, 2018
he wont like he said the dev of the game went a route of his game thatsmore complicated but ad least we have music thnx KoGa3.
for the work on it and the love u gave it.

Reactions: KoGa3

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
he wont like he said the dev of the game went a route of his game thatsmore complicated but ad least we have music thnx
Yep, a gallery is unfortunately "off limits" since I've not played the game.

But I'm trying something else: I want to make at least "point recommendations" for the choices in Ep 8. That could be still doable for me even without playing the game and only "quick" check the script code. I'm already in the middle of this v0.8 content, hopefully I can make a test version/patch soon.

screenshot0005.png

Edit: I've finished the patch, it's availabel above under the Audio Mod download

Last edited:

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
Yep, a gallery is unfortunately "off limits" since I've not played the game.

But I'm trying something else: I want to make at least "point recommendations" for the choices in Ep 8. That could be still doable for me even without playing the game and only "quick" check the script code. I'm already in the middle of this v0.8 content, hopefully I can make a test version/patch soon.

View attachment 1531235
I was considering doing something similar for WTHI as I haven't played that since ep 18 (when I sent you the WT for 19-20) and looking at the script for ep 21 it looks like a mess in terms of trying to please all the LI's without really understanding what is happening in the story! Good luck.

Last edited:

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Losing the walkthrough feels almost worse than if the game just stopped being updated. Now there is the tease of the game but no way in hell going to replay it 200 times to try finding the right paths. Its a shame the walkthrough was dropped.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Losing the walkthrough feels almost worse than if the game just stopped being updated. Now there is the tease of the game but no way in hell going to replay it 200 times to try finding the right paths. Its a shame the walkthrough was dropped.
Info: I made (as a kind of little compensation) a Mod patch with point recommendations. Download above under the Audio Mod.

Actually there should be another Mod with walkthrough and gallery from Scrappy, but it seems the link on the Intertwined OP is missing for it now. I was actually looking forward to it to maybe make my cheat Mod compatible. He probably hasn't so far made an update - no wonder with this big and complex game update. But removing it from the main page? Strange...

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
While playing episode 8 again after your patch I noticed there's quite a lot of differences between the point-indicator version and the one in the audio mod...
One change in particular I found quite peculiar...
There's a now an if branch "if Layla_Knows == ..."
The only difference between the if and else parts is this line
if...
mc "Alexis and I knew each other already before you introduced us at the pizzeria."
vs
else...
mc "As you know. Alexis and I knew each other already before you introduced us at the pizzeria."

but the following line in the else branch makes the preceding change odd

la "Oh? So you met before? Why didn't you just tell me?"

Uh??? if she "knows" then her reaction seems more than strange ...

NonChalantly

Feb 4, 2018
Hi everyone!

I was wondering in which order do I install the mods?? Honeslty I just want the WT but I don't mind installing the others.

Thanks to however answers.

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
Hi everyone!

I was wondering in which order do I install the mods?? Honeslty I just want the WT but I don't mind installing the others.

you need both, read the enclosed "Install Mod Patch__Intertwined.txt"

Damios

Apr 3, 2020
instead of walkthrough, isn't it possible to just tell us what each choice does, you know point wise. That way you don't have to choose the right answer for us, just more that we know what does what.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
While playing episode 8 again after your patch I noticed there's quite a lot of differences between the point-indicator version and the one in the audio mod...
One change in particular I found quite peculiar...
There's a now an if branch "if Layla_Knows == ..."
The only difference between the if and else parts is this line
if...
mc "Alexis and I knew each other already before you introduced us at the pizzeria."
vs
else...
mc "As you know. Alexis and I knew each other already before you introduced us at the pizzeria."

but the following line in the else branch makes the preceding change odd

la "Oh? So you met before? Why didn't you just tell me?"

Uh??? if she "knows" then her reaction seems more than strange ...
Hi. In the Mod Patch I already included the latest availabe game revision from the dev Nyx, in the base Audio Mod is still the one from the now older game installation file.
Hi everyone!

I will make a new download file with already included patch, hopefully later today after work.
If you want the "choices help" function for the new game episode 8 you have to:
- install the game
- install the audio Mod
- install the Mod patch

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
instead of walkthrough, isn't it possible to just tell us what each choice does, you know point wise. That way you don't have to choose the right answer for us, just more that we know what does what.
Hi. In the added WT patch for the v0.8 content I switched exactly to that because that was the only possible way to do the update anyway. Will probably do that in the next game update then in that way, too. For the "old" walkthrough content 0.1-0.7 with the recommendations: I decided to not change that anymore, I'll let that now as it is.

Reactions: Damios

Nijuichi21

Jan 31, 2019
Hi. In the added WT patch for the v0.8 content I switched exactly to that because that was the only possible way to do the update anyway. Will probably do that in the next game update then in that way, too. For the "old" walkthrough content 0.1-0.7 with the recommendations: I decided to not change that anymore, I'll let that now as it is.
Was your android port already has all your mod in it?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes