Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Intertwined - Multi Mod (cheat, game enhancements + music player)[ v0.12.1)[KoGa3]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Info: Scrappy updated his WT/gallery Mod. After a quick check my Mod variant Cheat/Info screen (v0.9Cheat) was working with it and should be therefore compatible (but of course not my WT/Audio Mod variant which would overwrite files).

Reactions: budgierless

excalibertypo

Apr 10, 2020
Info: Scrappy updated his WT/gallery Mod. After a quick check my Mod variant Cheat/Info screen (v0.9Cheat) was working with it and should be therefore compatible (but of course not my WT/Audio Mod variant which would overwrite files).
i extracted it then everything froze next moment it was deleted by my anti-virus. EDIT: i had no problem with scrappy's mod

Last edited:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
i extracted it then everything froze next moment it was deleted by my anti-virus. EDIT: i had no problem with scrappy's mod
Sorry to hear that. It's most likely a false positive, unfortunately it seems anti virus programs sometimes are "detecting" Python scripts as virus files. I did a check with my Mod Zip file online on VirusTotal without problems.

Reactions: excalibertypo

excalibertypo

Apr 10, 2020
Sorry to hear that. It's most likely a false positive, unfortunately it seems anti virus programs sometimes are "detecting" Python scripts as virus files. I did a check with my Mod Zip file online on VirusTotal without problems.
i will try again, will update you on it if i get it to work EDIT: i will not even download for me even after allowing. anyway thanks for the mod even tho i cant use it lol have a good day. Edit: i will just turn my anti-virus off when i want to play

Last edited:

budgierless

Aug 6, 2020
Thats good news, as for me i'm already happy just using the WT/Audio Mod for this game.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
What's the option? Is it "status info"? The green choice still doesn't show
Hi. If the WT recommendations don't show up (maybe from a save without my Mod) please reactivate it:
If the info screen is already on (the point infos at the top of the screen) there is also a button for the walkthrough "WT: ON" or "WT: OFF". Press it to toggle it on/off.
1811276_IntertwinedAudio_01.jpg

If the info screen is not activated you can also turn the walkthrough on/off in my Mod menu. Open it with the "Mod menu" button at the buttom of the screen, there is now an option to do that:
1811277_IntertwinedAudio_02.jpg

El Extraño

Jul 27, 2018
View attachment 1139899

Overview:
This Mod adds a status screen and some cheating options to this game.
Since v0.8 there is also a second Mod version with a choice help/walkthrough
and music/audio for the game parts 1-7. After that the music stops, but you can
play it at your own with an enhanced jukebox function ("QuickMusic")

May 1, 2022
I've updated my Mod for the new game version v0.9 / EP9

Updated: 2022-05-01
Game/Creator: Intertwined /
Modder: KoGa3 F95zone /
Mod Version: v0.9
Game Version: v0.9/EP9
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Mod version with cheat/info screen:
Download Mod only v0.9Cheat (~1MB)
-
(This Mod variant should be compatible with
the walkthrough/gallery Mod from scrappy, too)

Some ingame pics of the Mod
View attachment 1529848 View attachment 1529849 View attachment 1529850 View attachment 1529851

===============================================

Mod version with walkthrough/music/audio/cheat/info screen:
Download Mod only v0.9AudioWT (~224MB)
-
Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.9AudioWT (~1.7GB)
-

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 1788349 View attachment 1788350 View attachment 1788351 View attachment 1788352 View attachment 1788353 View attachment 1788354
Trojan?

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Will the audio be updated for the new chapters at any point?

Great mod btw :)
Thank you!

About the audio: I tried to explain that already in the last game update where I kinda stopped that. The short form: The game update v0.8 was really huge (well, v0.9 isn't small either...) - unfortunately way too big for me for a "full" Mod with music/audio anymore. That would have probably taken me weeks to do it - and had to set all my other Mods on hold in the meantime also. That' s what I didn't want to do.

Well, that doesn't mean I won't be tempted again at some point to continue. But unfortunately at the moment rather not. I have now less free time because of a second job and therefore also less time for my Mods in general also.

But as the saying goes: Never say never...

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Thank you!

About the audio: I tried to explain that already in the last game update where I kinda stopped that. The short form: The game update v0.8 was really huge (well, v0.9 isn't small either...) - unfortunately way too big for me for a "full" Mod with music/audio anymore. That would have probably taken me weeks to do it - and had to set all my other Mods on hold in the meantime also. That' s what I didn't want to do.

Well, that doesn't mean I won't be tempted again at some point to continue. But unfortunately at the moment rather not. I have now less free time because of a second job and therefore also less time for my Mods in general also.

But as the saying goes: Never say never...
giphy.gif

Reactions: budgierless

N0nsens3

Feb 10, 2022
Hi. If the WT recommendations don't show up (maybe from a save without my Mod) please reactivate it:
I think I did something wrong during installation, because now I just redownload and reinstalled the game and mod. The walkthrough option just didn't show, and now it's fine. Thanks and sorry

Reactions: KoGa3
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes