Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Intertwined - Multi Mod (cheat, game enhancements + music player)[ v0.12.1)[KoGa3]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Knight of the Dawn

Jun 19, 2022
KoGa3 Thanks for the mod.
I wanted to say that no matter what I do the gallery shows the mc's name as 'mc' and it won't change to the name that I gave him in the game.Can you please fix it?

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
KoGa3 Thanks for the mod.
I wanted to say that no matter what I do the gallery shows the mc's name as 'mc' and it won't change to the name that I gave him in the game.Can you please fix it?
Hi. That's something Nyx (the dev) has coded this way, the MC is called "mc" intentionally in the gallery entries so far. Maybe she changes that again in later game releases, don't know. I did not adapt that in my Mod so far, I'll have a look at it again in the next versions.

Reactions: Knight of the Dawn

Knight of the Dawn

Jun 19, 2022
Hi. That's something Nyx (the dev) has coded this way, the MC is called "mc" intentionally in the gallery entries so far. Maybe she changes that again in later game releases, don't know. I did not adapt that in my Mod so far, I'll have a look at it again in the next versions.
Thanks for the response.
Is there any easy way that I can fix that?

Knight of the Dawn

Jun 19, 2022
Sorry. I'm still on 10.2. Maybe that's the issue. Didn't realize it updated at some point. Let me dl the newest. I'll report back.
Oh...well in that case my scrappy gallery is fine in that version and shows the name correctly but the dev added a gallery to the game in this update and the name in that doesn't change.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I completely deleted the save files and started the game,named the character,saved the game,went into the gallery but the name didn't change.
I tried now a very quick Mod patch. Extract the Zip and overwrite my exiting files in the .../game folder.
The renaming button is so far only in the Alexis gallery, but changes the name in all entries.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
I have a question..

I have been away from the game since its to many paths so i dropped it.. does the mod let you see all path's in 1 playthrough or you can only see them in the gallery ?

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I have a question..

I have been away from the game since its to many paths so i dropped it.. does the mod let you see all path's in 1 playthrough or you can only see them in the gallery ?
Hi. And sorry, my Mod does not do that, even my now stopped WT Mod had not that feature. The Mod now is actually a little addition to see (and maybe change) the game points and some other game enhancements. I'm not 100% sure, but I think the (not so far updated) Mod from scrappy also don't do that either.

But with my Mod you can unlock the original gallery to at least see all that scenes without playing them before.

Reactions: Reniere

Rathul

Mar 28, 2020
View attachment 1139899

===========================================
Jan. 8, 2023
The new, partially reworked game version 10.5 is here.
I checked it, and as said from me the AudioWT Mod is now stopped.

But I made a first try to maintain the cheat Mod.
I removed the game variables cheat, but added,
since the game has now a gallery, an unlock for that.

Jan. 9, 2023
Added now an Android port, too.
It includes the new Cheat+Music (with jukebox) Mod.
===========================================

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: 2023-01-11
Game/Creator: Intertwined /
Modder: KoGa3 F95zone /
Mod Version: v0.10.5Cheat / v0.10.5CheatMusic
Game Version: v0.10.5/EP10
Language: English

Features:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Mod version with cheat/info screen:
Download Mod only v0.10.5Cheat (~5MB)
-

Mod version with cheat/info screen/music player:
Download Mod only v0.10.5CheatMusic (~224MB)

I try to make this two Mod variants compatible to
the walkthrough(gallery) Mod from scrappy, too.
(but it's not updated so far)

======================================

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.10.5CheatMusic (~1.4GB)

Some ingame pics of the Mod (variant with music player):
View attachment 2300614 View attachment 2300615 View attachment 2300616 View attachment 2300617 View attachment 2300618
Which one to download the game

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Which one to download the game
Hi. This is only a Mod/addon for Intertwined. You have to download the game itself from it's main thread here.
(except the Android port, there the game is included already)

Jimmy Kimbolt

Jan 21, 2022
Hi, I have a question, in another version of this mod there were additional options where you could change your selections in episodes but now it's not here. I wanted to change my selection with Layla in which she trains with MC.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Hi, I have a question, in another version of this mod there were additional options where you could change your selections in episodes but now it's not here. I wanted to change my selection with Layla in which she trains with MC.
Hi. Yes, in my former versions I had that integrated. But with the game rework v0.10.5 most of the variables have changed, I had to remove my cheats for that or it probably would have caused game issues. I tried to adapt them, but actually gave up similar the WT because of the mass of changes. I would have for updating that also completely rework my Mod again from scratch.

Well, this cheat option is not finaly stopped from me, I will have a look at it again with the next game release. Maybe I only add the basic ones like the variables closing a girls route, but I'm not sure so far. We will see.

dart9111

Apr 18, 2021
Hi there, wanted to ask about variables shown in dialogue options (like +2 Alexis), i remember that in previous versions they were there, but not in this version, is there a way to show them or is it completely gone from this mod?

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Hi there, wanted to ask about variables shown in dialogue options (like +2 Alexis), i remember that in previous versions they were there, but not in this version, is there a way to show them or is it completely gone from this mod?
Koga has stopped that. Only scrappy has still a WT.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes