BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
No worries.. And also whilst I appreciate the thread being uploaded, I would appreciate things be a little bit more inside my control.. If the staff allow, I would like to be given ownership of the thread or at least something more of an official capacity.. As it stands, I had to be told where this thread was or even that it exists by someone on my discord.. Not great. lol

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
Also I do appreciate the Bug reporting and the.. Memes.. Lol Yea I'll be working on some fixes when I next get the chance

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
starts fine 2.16 GB to sit on a chair !!!!!!!!
It's an early build, thus not optimized, thus neither is the file size. And yes, the models in their default .fbx states are huge because of all the outfits, they're about 500 mb ~ a piece. The issues are regrettable, but I'm working on a solution. Message has already been recieved, I'm just packaging and testing now.. I said this would be time consuming, lol.

What a shame.. for first impression
I agree, it's obviously not what I had in mind for first release but I made a rookie error in my tiredness. Anyway, I'm working on a fix regardless. Errors from tiredness.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
InterviewWithApril-0.005
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
: UPDATE :

The culprit has been found, I've managed to fix a few of the bugs reported in this thread and (on my end) things seem to be functioning as intended. All I gotta do now is package it/smooth things over and voila. Game running, sex on the menu and the dialogue window opening correctly + no chair hover.

s233937

Feb 21, 2021
I am waiting for a new version with any actions. and so it looks quite interesting. however, it would not hurt to reduce the mouse speed. and how to change the screen resolutions?

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
I am waiting for a new version with any actions. and so it looks quite interesting. however, it would not hurt to reduce the mouse speed. and how to change the screen resolutions?
Still working on the packaging, had to do some last minute changes/fixes for playability sake. I'm inclined to include a mouse sensitivity slider in the settings menu in future updates. Also, that's where you'll find the ability to change the screen resolution/set windowed/fullscreen mode :) you can access it from the title menu or by pressing escape on the keyboard and then selecting 'settings'.

s233937

Feb 21, 2021
Still working on the packaging, had to do some last minute changes/fixes for playability sake. I'm inclined to include a mouse sensitivity slider in the settings menu in future updates. Also, that's where you'll find the ability to change the screen resolution/set windowed/fullscreen mode :) you can access it from the title menu or by pressing escape on the keyboard and then selecting 'settings'.
thanks for the reply.

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
thanks for the reply.
It's not a problem, I always intend to be as connected, well informed and active as I possibly can to the community.. When there is a problem, Ideally I want to be the first to know so I can fix it. I also like connecting with you guys as odd as that may sound :)

Just ran some prelim tests, everything seems fine.. Building, Packaging, then Uploading.. Hotfix (v0.0067) should be up within the hour depending on internet speeds/other factors etc.

Reactions: Mikeyw

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
GIF 1.gif

INTERVIEW WITH APRIL - Public Release (v0.0067 - Hotfix)

In my tiredness I hadn't realised I released the game in a somewhat buggy state.. Apologies everyone, (although I'm sure you're used to this already within your AAA gaming experiences!) rest assured all errors that I encounter and can fix will be rectified.. Count on it!

Bug Fixes
  • Interacting with the chair wouldn't work very consistently. I changed the script a little so that this bug should now be impossible to encounter.
  • Level select should now be working as intended with no wierd hangs or game breaking issues.
  • Some background issues with inconsistencies due to scale (ETC)
  • Progression bug causing infinite chair staring contest has been fixed.. Also no more Chair Skating. lol. Game progression should now be working as intended.
  • Dialogue should now be able to Interrupt other dialogue (ETC)

QoL
* Increased FOV just a little, I might include a slider down the line so that PLAYER_FOV can be changed via options.

Current *KNOWN* Issues within the CURRENT build
* Spamming escape whilst already in conversation destroys conversation and you get progress locked. (Unintentional, background issue)
* Model Swapper resetting pose when changing model (another editor/runtime inconsistent issue.)

Last edited:
Reactions: EdgyName

AXE2501

Dec 6, 2019
Ok they're is no mouse adjust cause I barely move mine and it takes several tries to look forward, and once in the chair if you touch the MMB its impossible to return to POV. Recommendations first ditch the mouse camera control unless for scene dialog or choosing camera position in H scenes.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote