VN Unity Interview with the Horny Ghost [v0.3.0] [Digital Decadence]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Screenshot (393).png

Overview:
Errol is a ghost with one thing on his mind: losing his virginity. He refuses to join the afterlife until he has scored with a woman. But after doing just that, he is still stuck in the world of the living...

Vivienne, Errol's roommate, recruits the help of Anita Dicking, a medium, biographer, podcaster and unlicensed therapist. Together they review the events leading to Errol's big triumph to see if they can discover what's really anchoring him to the world of the living...​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-17
Release Date: 2023-11-01
Developer: Digital Decadence - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.0
Language: English
Other Games: A Date for the Ages
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Android: - - - -

DAzv7Y.png Yo790O.png 45TKg6.png wLUThI.png suXFzt.png

Last edited:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Together, they review the events leading to Errol's big triumph to see if they can discover what's really anchoring him to the world of the living...
Unpaid Taxes! :giggle:

Sounds interesting.
Thanks, Digital Decadence

• Haha
Reactions: Guz89

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
I liked it for what it was. Decent writing. I liked the artwork for the most part. And enjoyed a bit of humor included as well.

So I thought it was a nice demo. Hopefully there will be more sexy adventures ahead for our little ghost friend.

Big.Joe

Jun 1, 2017
sorry for being the history guy nobody likes.
but WW1 ended on 11.11.18. So the soldiers would have been home already (most of them atleast) by november 19.

I like the game, though, it is a promising start

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
sorry for being the history guy nobody likes.
but WW1 ended on 11.11.18. So the soldiers would have been home already (most of them atleast) by november 19.

I like the game, though, it is a promising start
You think a war ends and the troops are home within the week? No. Not remotely. Not in the history of warfare. They're lucky to be home within months, and often it wouldn't be for years. Just because the war ends doesn't mean the soldier's job is done.

Big.Joe

Jun 1, 2017
You think a war ends and the troops are home within the week? No. Not remotely. Not in the history of warfare. They're lucky to be home within months, and often it wouldn't be for years. Just because the war ends doesn't mean the soldier's job is done.
well, the war did not end suddenly, it was planned to end on a specific time, set up a few days ahead.
and the US had a pretty large force by the end of the War, that was just wasting money.

DoubeDoge

Aug 3, 2017
I laughed, I cried, and I enjoyed Errrol's podcasting skills. But actually, the writing was solid. Once the sketches get updated and new chapters added (maybe?). Anyway, 7/10 would play again.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
InterviewWithTheHornyGhost-0.2.3
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

LazyPanda

May 9, 2017
This ghost managed to get laid, meanwhile I got rid of my yee-yee ass haircut with no luck...
(guess I have to get rid of my yee-yee ass face too. :KEK:)

Reactions: michaelstvincent

Wondering Stranger

Mar 21, 2019
Meanwhile, ghost still waiting patiently for the lady to get ready before interview....

Did tried the game, pretty good art, and that single animation well done. But man, reading all that felt abit bland... But still game is interesting.
Meanwhile, ghost still waiting patiently for the lady to get ready before interview....

Did tried the game, pretty good art, and that single animation well done. But man, reading all that felt abit bland... But still game is interesting.
whats the name of game in the below pic

• Hey there
Reactions: Glorified_ignorance
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes