Unreal Engine - Completed - Intimate Abode [Final] [BuuPink]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Minkya

Gave it 2 stars on the basis it is pretty with graphics turned all the way up, but only 2 stars. A lot of model clipping during scenes and no ability to pan around and look at the action occuring. That's about it, I found like 5 things to click on before I got bored and quit. No where near a finished game. It says final but when you start it up it says v 0.1. Perhaps will check back in 6 months or so
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Trollstash

For the moment I'd say it lacks a lot. I hope that all the toys around the area will be achievable, and usable or at least that every area that has one will have their own animations and so on. Even though it's a copy of the last one I hope that you have secretly done more but will add everything else in the next updates. I'll be keeping my eye on the game. If nothing changes in 3 months I will make my own version
  3. 1.00 star(s)

karlosferros

Not even worth your time I swear, You just roam around to click on furniture and whatever to play scenes and thats it. Prolly just an asset flip game and there ain't anything good outa this unless this is what your looking for. There aren't any interactions besides playing scenes on chairs and etc. you can't even fast forward the scene or any playback related.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

notdracul

Just another asset flip

Nothing interesting,
    Nothing to explores,
    (Basicaly) nothing to do besides so masturbation and dildos,
    Oh, there are some "clothing options" by press F, and i guess thats it, dont even bother

Any type of game show the dev intentions by the simpliest things, like the walk animation

Doing chores might be more entertaining,
    Should be a 0 out of 5 btw
    :poop:(n)