VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Intimate Relations [v1.0] [PTOLEMY]

1. 4.00 star(s)

AlexMpog

Probably one of the most realistic incest stories I played lately.
    You take control over 3 characters: Husband, Wife and Daughter (from previous marriage). Though, I would say that a real MC of a story is a daughter (Kelly).

Pros:
    + Very well written personality for Kelly, she is not a saint for sure, but totally redeemable, i liked how her perception of things changes throughout the story. You believe her and feel for her.
    + Perfect control over characters and paths you wanna take (I had only few issues)
    + It's a story-focused VN, meaning - plot comes first, fuckfest comes after.
    + Consistency, characters act corresponding to choices you take, like for example there is no affection when you are on NTR/Cheating path with Chris, and it's entirely different when you are on a love path, even Kelly get's along with Chris on this path.

Cons:
    - On Chris Love path, even if you decided for Kelly not to be intimate with Darla, closer to the end girls act as you decided the opposite (Darla eats out Kelly). On all other paths it's all good though.
    - There some mixed dialogues here and there, like on Love path with Chris you get a few dialogues from NTR path.
    - Endings are rushed, but that's not the first Prolemy's game I play, so it was expected.
    - There is only 1 path for Kelly, where she is literally a mistress (dominating her Dad), well that's her character, so yeah, as Andrew you either go along with it and accept her advances at the end, or reject her and no Kelly for you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Spinxas

The game is good in some areas and bad in others.
    Renders and CGs are great, but animations are short, choppy and not optimised.
    Story is engaging and interesting at some times, but there is so many things left out and ignored, there are some writing mistakes, hence feels rushed. Decisions do make impact sometimes, but sometimes it will always lead to same path, even if you reject someone, you still end up sleeping with them, which does not make sense.
    Overall average game with some good thing, but a lot of things that could be improved.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Requiem131

Intimate Relations (v 1.0) for me ends up in the middle ground. I found the story quite uninteresting, partially because I didn't take a liking to any of the characters and partly because the writing isn't especially interesting nor the situations. But choices, especially some of them, are actually meaningful and impact the game quite a lot, which is great.

Render quality is pretty decent, as are the character models. Animations are present but a bit too short and basic. And I didn't find any sounds or bugs in the game, so there's that.

So, all in all, not terrible, not great, just middle of the pack.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

N0madS0uL

The general idea of the game is not bad, it has its own unique vibe if I can call it that. Even the dialogue and scenarios while not really special per say do feel a little different to many of the games I have played.

That said, the choices do not feel like they mean much really even when you get a different ending the games ending kinda feels the same...hard to explain this but lets just say there is nothing really memorable about it.

The daughter and father dynamic stays the most interesting yet does not end in a way that pushed the concept to its maximum, as you would get with other games lighter Daughter for Desert or Parental love, which could have been interesting to combine with all the other woman the father was juggling.

The animations and images are ok, but there are many better ones out there, the narrative kept me going in this one more than the scenes. So to the dev, good writing even when it felt rushed to the end, it was good mostly through the first half.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

parceload

At first I was a little disappointed at the first ending (dad + daughter, and no one else). Everyone seemed melancholy .. which is much different than most these games, where when you get some girl the 2 are so happy, no cares in the world, and they live happily ever after.

But that's not real, is it? These endings feel real. I've found myself coming back to this game just to see what else is there, and ended up playing more.

I've finished 9 endings in total so far .. I think there're 2 more.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

Luckzor

The character models are pretty good, the bad thing is that they arent customized, if you make a model in Daz you will have some of them by default. The story is pretty bad and simple, and you see that because at the start the game tells you that you can choose how the protagonists will act, if they will be bold or timid, but after a couple of decisions, that disappears and all the characters act in the same way during all the game, they don't "evolve" or grown up until later and almost magically, the daughter is a manipulative bitch, the dad is a old man with a lot of money (the father is the character with less personality in the game, he acts acording to what the others do) The wife is a bitch to everyone without a reason, the friend is a slut that have sex with anyone and she doesn't care until she care.
    The only decisions that mean something are the ones related to sex, and basically those are the only ones in the whole game. You can't mold the characters personalities like they wanted to make you believe, and they aren't even likeable characters because all of them are assholes. The game has secondary characters just to make the game longer, like the friend, the boyfriend and the secretary, they appear a couple of times and they add nothing to the game or the story, just a little of drama, because the friend was fucking Kelly's boyfriend, the secretary was an added character so there were more sex scenes, he fuck her one time and she technically desappears and before and after that, they almost didn't have any interaction either.
    All the game is pretty linear, almost in the end you have 2 paths, Keep having sex with Andrew or fuck other guy
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Drak3

I like the Game its good but not perfekt.

The Daughter is Hot. Body and Face look realy good.
    Story is Ok but could be better.
    Its a lillte bit hard to believe that the Daughter is so much into her old Man.
    MC is succesful in his Job but also a bit goofy in his Privatelife.
    Sexscenes are to short and sometimes to dark.The Cumscenes could be much better.
    Was fun to play but Game doesnt use his full Potenzial.
  8. 3.00 star(s)

Grizzzzly

It is mild fun. Art is decent, great models and decent renders. The story, really had some opportunities with the Elecktra syndrome thing, and with the Step mom trying to reunite with her son, but it kinda just turned into a fuck fest ..which isn't a bad thing.. with others, and a rather weird storyline that seems to not figure out what direction it wants to go.

I played two routes, with breaking the marriage and the D and D thing, and then keeping the marriage and some cheating going on, the D and D thing happened in that one as well.

Left at the end, wanting a deeper story, and wanting a deeper path for the daughter and her quest to get the dad. It felt to simple, not deep and almost like it happened in the space of a single day.

Left wanting more with the step mom and her son, felt that had some opportunities as well.

Sex scenes were good, but once again missing any real spice. Its a get naked and on the bed, drop a animation in there, and "Ugggh, I came" you are on the pill right?

So a good game, average, definately could be much better. Makes you wish Devs could have as much talent for writing a story as creating renders. I am the opposite, I can write a story but can't create a single picture.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

Govram

Intimate Relations [v0.78]

Pros
    • A nice and naturalistic story emphasizing incest & polyamorous. Incest approach with dad/daughter portraying more natural way and a bit genuinely.
    • Well portraying the lack of interest in intimate relation with wife when they are not in love/affectionate and the same turns out very well once they both love each other.
    • Excellent quality of image renders.
    • Fairly good quality of animations
    • Playability, performance and grammar are all just OK no issue

Cons
    • Good control over game; the players have lot of option to drive the story as they want/wish
    • Seductiveness in sexual approach could be improved
  10. 1.00 star(s)

evilkitty97

Story is SHT.
    Gameplay is SHT.
    Character Development is SHT.
    Characteristics of Main Protagonists are SHT.

Is this supposed to be a VN game?
    Or nothing more than just a personal DIARY ?

MC gal is corrupted and malicious.
    Manipulative and remorseless.
    Self centered and arrogant.
    And there was nothing "timid" about her at all.
    Especially when she goes "mirror, mirror on the wall, Im the fairest of them all" like countless times.
    Comes up with a dumb idea of going out with her Dad pretentiously as a rich mistress to get the perfect partner for Daddy.
    Btch pls! Are you sure youre not looking for another Christine(stepmother you hate) instead with that dumb tactic?
    Its like you play as the bad guy here.
    But at least bad guys are smart. this one is without brains.

Dont try to pull out the "its realistic, more mature" crap because its all the OPPOSITE of that.
    Story is too IMMATURE that its just another typical make believe fiction story common in the fetish department of perverted Dads.
    "Wife gets bad ending, Daddy gets everyone, daughter is the sweetest and most loved in every way..".
    Sounds familiar? For me, in summaries and overviews yeah.

Also what was the point of adding "Timid" and "Bold" stats if scripts, body gestures and face expressions dont live up to any of them?

Everybody cheats on everyone, makes things a MESS everywhere.
    Its all too BLAND.
    Despite being a DIARY.

Pathetic.
  11. 2.00 star(s)

Bossk

*Addendum: Warning about the Lesbian Tag*

This is a warning for people drawn in by the lesbian tag that I felt strongly enough about that it lost the game an additional star and needed to go in front of my original review.

Over the course of the story pretty much every F/F romantic relationship is supplanted by a straight relationship or becomes part of a threesome scenario with Andrew. I dont know if its intentional or not. but its sending the message that the F/F romance/crush characters are just passing time until the "right" man comes along. it borders on queerbaiting, hopefully unintentional, but its hard to tell and I dont know the authors work well enough to be certain.

Darla is the most obvious example of this. She has feelings for Kelly so deep that at one point she is reduced to a sobbing mess when she thinks she has lost her, several scenes later she cant even be bothered to pick up the phone to talk to Kelly while she is banging Kelly's ex, for several days it seems, who is suddenly without explanation more important to her than Kelly, who is basically the love of Darla's life as its portrayed early on. This is despite the fact she was mocking and laughing at him when Kelly was bashing him over the man purse.

If you were looking at this game for the lesbian content, dont bother, its minimal and written more from the perspective that its a kink rather than a state of romantic interest real people experience.

*Original Review*

This feels very disjointed at times. its got the bones of an interesting story but feels like there are a lot of odd choices. I rarely give less than 3 stars because I feel people who take the time to write these stories deserve some credit for making the attempt, that being said I found myself not enjoying this very much, it felt like it was a very dark story in the making at best or lacking story direction at worst.

The motivations of most of the characters are all over the place and the story feels fractured and like every one of them is simultaneously confused and certain of what they want depending on no tangible reason.

Andrew feels mostly apathetic, he waffles between freaking out about cheating on his wife and seeing his daughter as more than a daughter to the next hes banging her without protection in the bathroom at work and after that he hops into bed with just about any female with no problems. Hes at best bland and generic.

Christine starts out a raging bitch for no reason., I figured she was being set as the evil stepmother to give a reason to advance the other relationships, but the next day she does a 180 and shes suddenly bi-curious, offering her husband threesomes and this successful businesswoman and becoming best friends with Kelly. By the end of the content you just feel sorry for her. She is also nursing a major lesbian crush on her business partner but I feel like the writer is somewhat baiting with that, giving just enough to tease (even the 3some scene) with all the F/F content.

Darla- jesus this girl cant decide who she is (or the writer cant to me more precise) shes set up as a free spirit kinky girl, the best friend nursing a lesbian crush on Kelly to suddenly shes got this hardcore monogamous relationship with the only male character in the game more bland and generic than Andrew.

Kelly- The only character with less direction than Darla, she starts out with choices to be timid or bold (neither seem to actually matter to the story) she discovers she has a crush on Daddy and then becomes this Machiavellian mastermind. She is suddenly blackmailing the boss, stringing along her best friend who is in love with her, banging Daddy every chance she gets and then changing her mind mid story and questioning what she wants for no concrete reason. She hates Christine, then they are friends. Next shes a lonely nerd in training playing DnD with the IT guy from the office and everyone has left her behind, she is just all over the place, shes feels like she has multiple personalities.

My biggest complaint with her is how she treats Darla, maybe the author isnt going for a "happy" ending, I dont know, but she leads Darla on, they sleep in the same bed, they cuddle naked together, she lets Darla play with her sexually. Darla has this huge crush on her and inner monologue Kelly is well aware of it and says its wrong to take advantage of her, but she keeps doing it. She is either manipulative and evil, leading on her only friend or she is lying to herself about being in love with her and insisting she is straight while letting her female best friend go down on her.

Too much here feels like the outline of a story, the characters are unlikable, the story is about a bunch of unhappy depressed people who have no goals and motivation. I'm half expecting a suicide attempt scene for Darla or Kelly based on some of the dialogue and inner monologue.

I cant tell if the characters are intentionally depressing or just not well written.
  12. 4.00 star(s)

3r1z0

Very linear story, choices will not take you far from the intended path. That said, it's well crafted with good background details to go with the nicely rendered characters. I am pleased to discover characters with consistent personalities and realistic motivation. Dialog isn't MTL or a ten thousand word essay on awkward silence. Looks like a winner.
  13. 4.00 star(s)

Pogo123

Wow. First of i thought this game is (close to) finished and cause of that and cause of a few other things i didn't play it - till yet. Even i was interested. And what can i say? I am very positive surprised in many things - with a few personal criticism-points but all in all a game very worth playing and hopefully doesn't get abandoned.

Pros:
    + Story | the storytelling is really good with much back and forth and many emotional and reasonable thoughts
    + characters | the characters script wise are really good and believable
    + quite hot daughter - and the by far hottest girl in this game but more later
    + possible old guy/young girl
    + solid sex renders |not the best but everything is really solid
    + no real ugly character (which is a plus for many ppl for me it's kinda sad xD)
    + many paths | more later
    + nice outfits
    + few choices | some quite strong and impactful even there are not much
    + daughters face/style and behaviour
    + long story

Cons:
    - the choices are - even strong - very rare and sometimes at points i wouldn't expect them and at points i would expect some there weren't one. -> too few choices imo (for example got stuck in the doc-route even i didn't want to have a deep relationship with her)
    - many girls look... boring and bland | example here are the stepmother and daughters girlfriend
    - curves. daughter has the most curves (and she looks quite nice but could be more) its totally fine some girls are thinner orflat chested but curvy characters doesn't feel really curvy and thing characters feel like they are on a hard diate -> wish all women had double their boob size and half more hip and leg/thigh size
    - daughters and doc face have the most depth to them regarding the women which is sad even i really like the daughters face
    - some boobs like the daughters even not that big look fine, some boobs look imo strange like the stepmum's ones
    -dad could look even a little bit older with bit more belly imo
    - the nerd guy looks still a bit too muscular and too tall imo

Hopes/Wishes: continuation of the story, a few character changes -> make some like the daugher even more curvy would be nice and some like her friend and the mother less bland/boring, a few more choices to prevent paths with many renders you didn't want to see/get lead to would be nice, more sexual stuff with the daughter + her dad + that old hag of boss (maybe hag boss with strap on?) + more stuff with the nerd guy BUT only for me if he will look less buff aka not so tall and muscular and maybe more fat, i also would have liked to have more choices for the stepmum to cheat, she is either an early bitch or she is a lovely, caring wannabe mother :/
    MORE STORY and MORE KELLY pls :3 maybe a few more characters like some really old guy would also be nice (daddy's or stepmum's dead maybe?)

Overall again a great game with some personal things which - if they would change - would make this game one of the best i have ever played. Sadly at the moment "just" the story with the strong emotional characters and Kelly are carrying this game for the most part. which is already much ofc otherwise i would have give this game less stars.

Keep it up
  14. 5.00 star(s)

onurb Cads

- Realistico
    - Personagens memoraveis
    - Um Protagonista difetente do corriqueiro "horny teenager"
    - A escolhas não telegrafam suas consequencias o que acaba proporcionando boas surpresas.
  15. T
    5.00 star(s)

Thialf

Review v.75.1:

I can't believe I didn't post a review earlier, but anyway....

The story is about a middle aged man who has a late-teen daughter and a second wife (not the girls' mother). Although the story is centered on the man, you make choices for all these three characters. The story has quite divergent paths and there is quite a lot of content that you will not see during one playthrough. This includes some content (e.g. the female MC's may, by player choice, pursue relationships with others than the male MC) that you may not like to see, but all of that is completely avoidable.

This game is one of my absolute favourites, for two main reasons:

1) This is probably the most realistic incest game there is. It shows many of the problems and issues that I think would be part of incest IRL but, although for some that seems a distraction, for me it makes the game even hotter.

2) The daughter, Kelly, is (in my opinion) a great character. She is strong-willed and knows exactly what she wants (to have a sexual relationship with her dad) and she'll do anything to make that happen. Some people have called her a manipulative bitch but (although it depends on the choices you make for her) I don't believe so. I think that deep down, she's a really sweet girl. Anyway, I think she's the best character I've ever seen in a porn game.

Pro's:
    - REALISTIC!!!!
    - Realistic (did I mention this before?)
    - Great, memorable characters
    - Male MC with whom I can identify with
    - Different and divergent paths (not of the kind "do you want to see scene X or not")
    - Real influence from the player on where you want the story to go.
    - No sandbox

Cons:
    - Long, long development (it's a side project from Ptolemy)
    - Long times between updates
    - Daz models can also be seen in several other games, especially the male MC

Verdict:
    Easily 5/5, because of it's unique realism
  16. 1.00 star(s)

Gadget69

Too much of a BAD thing . . .

As mentioned in other reviews. If you cannot avoid seeing the Male Protagonists face, then this particular model is a bad choice seeing as he is the Main Antagonist in many other VNs and games on this site.

Beyond that, when I see too much of the MCs face during the story, my emersion totally dissipates. And any story where the previews indicates that much of the MCs head/face showing it's a No-Touchy for me. I much prefer events and actions where the MCs included, to be seen from an entirely 1st or mixed 1st and 3rd person view, where the Male Protagonists face is shown as little as possible.
    - At most a 'flash' or reflection somewhere to indicate to the 'Player/Reader' what he looks like, nothing more.

If by some kind of miracle this would be changed in future updates I may give this a shot, as I am otherwise not too picky in my choice of content, regarding story or graphics.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Duncanidaho

This is a fun game. Protagonist is finally not a teenager. An elder male protag is fun especially when you can corrupt the females in the game. Renders are nice girls are hot and they have personalities too. Story is good but choices are not the best kinda yes or no type except this it is a really fun game.
  18. 3.00 star(s)

Kond

Just an avarage game in my opinion. Even with some well known faces in the game i think that the developer did a good job giving them personalities. The females characters are pretty and desirable. The male characters are disgusting and that includes the male lead, but I've seen worse.
    We have some choices in the game but they are quite far from each other and we dont have much control over the story, sometimes i almost felt like playing a kinect novel.
    The interaction between the characters are well done but there are some of them that are impossible to get rid off, they must to be part of the story so we have to endure.
  19. 3.00 star(s)

akenedy

Enjoyed the game, liked the daughter's character, her visuals and personality, but there are flaws in the game like some design oversight and some bugs. The story takes a different approach to the typical incest story which can be avoided or ended during the story, where the characters actually question what is happening and what the consequences are and there is a nice variety in story progression choices for the three main charachters, except for one choice that was unaccounted or ignored due to oversight. Overall a good game and I hope it won't be abandoned before finished.
  20. 4.00 star(s)

ShepardRahl

Review of .65

I really liked this game. A lot more than I thought I would. The characters are good, I like the branching pathways, the character models are gorgeous.

The writing is good. There are some spelling and grammar errors throughout, but that's something I've come to expect with these games and it's no where near the worst I've seen. I really like the wit the characters have. The only real criticism I would levy is that while I like how Kelly can be savage to people that piss her off she comes across as a bit villainous in her internal monologues as she tried to press and manipulate the relationship with Andrew.

I said the character models were gorgeous and they are for the most part, but Andrew's model probably could have been better. I know he's supposed to be in his late 40's/early 50's, but he could have been in a little better shape than that.

Also, While Kelly is gorgeous and has a great body she also has a giant bubble butt that just sticks out. I know some people are into that, but it just looks disproportionate and silly to me. It didn't ruin her for me though.

If not for these few things I would have given the game 5 stars. Nevertheless, I really look forward to this game being finished.

One last thing, I'm excited at the prospect of pregnancy being added to the game. Especially when it's being hinted at being done in the prospect of a blossoming relationship. Right now it's only hinted at with the doctor, but I also hope they add the possibility with the wife, secretary and Kelly.

I think that's probably what I like most about this game. There's no hooky bullshit in it. It's an actual story about people and relationships and a psychological condition that I didn't even know was real.