Introduce your Game here

Lunardis

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2021
Good idea. Here I go then:

Game : How I became the bodyguard of the Saintess!

Tag : 3dcg fantasy humor male protagonist mobile game romance superpowers

Summary : The story takes place in a world full of magic, with knights and wizards, but also monsters and demons. Our protagonist is an ordinary boy, with one particularity: he grew up alongside one of the most powerful girls in the world, the Saintess, the great protector of the light.

This is the story of an ordinary boy, and a very extraordinary girl who happens to be his childhood friend. How, because of an accident, he has to become her bodyguard. How he will have to face terrifying darkness.

And how along the way, he will find love and get some sexy time.

Dev comment:

The game focuses first on the story and the characters. No H-scene for the moment, although it should come soon.

Here’s a few screenshot :

Preview 0 (24).png g (5).png Preview 0 (16).png g (2).png Preview 0 (21).png g (6).png

grima_grima

Verified Developer
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2021
Here goes mine: Girl In Charge

Overview:
This is a Kinetic Novel (which means there are no player choices, you just follow the story). The game shows the sexual adventures of Vanessa (or Nessa for her friends) after certain events... Vanessa is the main character and she will interact with quite a few people. This game is about a girl that decides to do what she wants (sexually) without prejudices nor judgments. If she has to seduce some folks during that process, she is fine with that, however, she might have to face the consequences of her actions.

Genre: 3DCG, Anal sex, Big ass, Big tits, Cheating, Creampie, Female protagonist, Handjob, Interracial, Kinetic novel, Lesbian, Masturbation, NTR, Oral sex, Sex toys, Stripping, Teasing, Vaginal sex

Notes from the Dev: The first 3 chapters are in alpha, and they will be in a better shape when I release chapter 4, so stay tunned!

1666103334979.png 1666103623176.png 1666103679416.png 1666103751284.png

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I work on two projects, one I develop myself and another where I'm working with a full team.

is an Urban Fantasy RPG/VN about finding love, discovering your destiny and becoming a god. Gameplay wise it's heavily inspired by Persona 4/5, with a mix of linear gameplay events driven by a calendar, free-roaming sandbox sections and a random dungeon you can challenge enemies in.

you_may.png
Like all good fantasy series it's a trilogy, with Book 1 and Book 2 complete and available on Steam (or here on F95zone), and Book 3 about 40% complete. Expect sweet romance, scenes of MC being epic and lots of fun moments along the way.
View attachment YouAreAboutToDieJerkow.mp4
pixie1_nologo.png

is a 2D comic VN/Dating Sim about a bartender shipwrecked on a tropical beach with a boat-load of beauties. It's got a gorgeous hand-painted style, ~30 hours worth of content, and lots of sex.

View attachment maria.webm

Last edited:
Reactions: AncestralGroove