• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Introducing Mona, a blonde mom in her late 30s

3dxkink

May 28, 2019
Hi guys,

I've just joined the community, I am relatively new to 3dx content creation, I've created Mona, a blonde mom as a virtual character, I am really curious about your opinions. Besides these pictures you can follow her adventures on this Patreon page

Please let me know what you think, any feedback is welcome!

Reactions: Jenzi800

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Hi guys,

I've just joined the community, I am relatively new to 3dx content creation, I've created Mona, a blonde mom as a virtual character, I am really curious about your opinions. Besides these pictures you can follow her adventures on this Patreon page

She looks great! The only problems I see is the distortion at the shoulder and knee. Maybe try a few different morphs?
I believe you can correct the knee with this: https://f95zone.to/threads/bend-control-for-genesis-3-male-s-female-s-unofficial-bundle.23158/

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Hi guys,

Welcome 3dxkink! You've done well for your first post and I'd definitely agree with Papa Ernie that it's best to canvas opinions from proper daz artists/editors in the daz3d art thread. They'll be able to help you with setting tweaking etc.

Oh, one last thing. There's a large supply of "shared" 3d assets here.

Asset Releases forum:
Latest Updates - Asset Category Use the tag filter to narrow your search.
Asset Releases

Asset Requests forum:
Asset Requests Just follow the Asset Requesting Rules posted at the top of the forum.
Lol I'm disappointed that you had to spam 3 posts for all that info when you live in those threads :p Shame on you Papa Ernie, shame :p

• Wow
Reactions: Papa Ernie