VN Introduction and a question

MikeBottleson

May 20, 2024
Hello, new member here still trying to figure this site out. Having trouble with a very niche eroge crashing so I want to make a post asking if anyone else has played it and advice but don't know where/how to post it. If anyone could tell me what post category I should fit that in I'd appreciate it

Gone405

May 1, 2024
Hello, new member here still trying to figure this site out. Having trouble with a very niche eroge crashing so I want to make a post asking if anyone else has played it and advice but don't know where/how to post it. If anyone could tell me what post category I should fit that in I'd appreciate it
Welcome! Hope you have a good time here!

Reactions: MikeBottleson

Gone405

May 1, 2024
Yeah I'm having a lot of fun browsing this site as someone who's just recently dipped his toes into eroge. I've realized eroge has potential for a lot fetishes you don't usually see which is exciting lol
Yea it's awesome you can find of specific stuff! So many different possibilities lol. Got anything you plan on looking into first?

Reactions: MikeBottleson

MikeBottleson

May 20, 2024
Yea it's awesome you can find of specific stuff! So many different possibilities lol. Got anything you plan on looking into first?
I really like corruption, machine fucking and race play, (tentacles, monster, etc) milking, as well as doctor/exam play. Butcha U/Eroquis has plenty of amazing alien monster/tentacle stuff but the other fetishes are harder to find. Currently trying to get a machine rape eroge working but it keeps crashing....

If you know of any titles that fit under my preferences I'm open to suggestions!

Reactions: Gone405

Gone405

May 1, 2024
I really like corruption, machine fucking and race play, (tentacles, monster, etc) milking, as well as doctor/exam play. Butcha U/Eroquis has plenty of amazing alien monster/tentacle stuff but the other fetishes are harder to find. Currently trying to get a machine rape eroge working but it keeps crashing....

If you know of any titles that fit under my preferences I'm open to suggestions!
That's very interesting. I do very much enjoy some corruption and same with monster/tentacle play too. I'm sorry I don't have any suggestions for some corruption or even race and machine fucking :(. Im sure you can find something that fits those fetishs. I was pretty successful with finding my more niche fetishs like Netorase and playing as a femboy. You should be able to use the search bar at the top of the website to look up the fetish you're wanting and someone may have asked the question in the past. Definitely work a try.