Introduction

The Bruskman

Formerly 'thebruskman'
May 16, 2023
Hi G's. I'm TheBruskMan. I signed up this forum a quite time ago. I was just a player who likes "incest, bdsm, training, slave" type games. I can say: "I had so much fun with the games that I can degrade powerful bitches (like karma) or being evil."

After playing a few games, I can't find anything that I like. I have a game idea that I said "I wish there is a game like MMORPG style (I can improve my stats), non-linear, incest - school setting theme, netori (not neterore, we will corrupt other NPC's woman)

I'm computer science grad. So I know coding and developing well. But I have a problem with asset creating. Now I think I can solve this problem with being active on this forum.

If there is any idea that you want about that game. I can try to implement new things after releasing the first version of my game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

letsgethappy

Dec 7, 2023
Wellcome!

I'm computer science grad. So I know coding and developing well. But I have a problem with asset creating. Now I think I can solve this problem with being active on this forum.
It is not necessary to create all the components of a game yourself.
You can also very well use the assets that others have created.
Nevertheless, a basic knowledge of it will be very helpful, in my opinion it´s a "must have".