RPGM - Completed - Intrusion of Alice [Final] [MediBang]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Bwy3jQYOnuAFZA1S

i'd say 'meh'.

average rpgmaker 'stealth' type, with backstab to one shot enemy. BUT with lot of bug, half the time the white vision area is either not here or move with you instead of with the enemy.

a few scene, kinda barebone but not terrible.
    probably worth it to download the save and spend 5min checking the gallery.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Cecylia

The first scene of the game is a sex scene that shows us that our Alice is a masochist and likes to be choked and beaten, cool, it's nicely drawn and we have a nice introduction. After the scene, we go to the very beginning of the game, where our Alice goes to the port of the main terrorist base and her task is to stop them from using artificial intelligence, thanks to which they will take over the island and create their own state. The game is about sneaking and eliminating enemies from hiding, although of course we can enter a normal fight with them, but then we will get less points, and we can use the points to improve our character's statistics (during combat there is a chance that our character will be captured and will be choked until reaches an orgasm or is knocked to the ground and slowly undressed, then a sex scene will occur that will lead us to GAME OVER). The plot is simple and could be interesting, but the boring dialogues and translation of the plot make it look boring and uninteresting, and most of the dialogue is talking about what the terrorists are planning or orders from our leadership what to do next. I forgot to mention the sounds in the game, the music is just RPG Maker songs other sounds too but the sound of hitting or being poisoned is also used in the SEX SCENES and it sounds so awful, the guy reaches orgasm and you keep hearing the sound of being poisoned, AWFUL. The sex scenes are of varying quality, some are nicely drawn and enjoyable and some are definitely weaker, there is one sex scene that doesn't look like a sex scene xD two guys are fucking our main character from both sides standing up and it doesn't look like sex but like group hug xD Oh I forgot to mention that items such as: pistol ammo, first aid kits and others are invisible, so we have to lick every wall and object, and even the floor because it's possible that there is a first aid kit on this piece of floor. The game also has a bug with enemy view cones, so sometimes the cone will stick to our character or go off screen or be in some random place on the screen. To sum up: the plot and dialogue are boring and uninteresting, sex scenes 75-25%, licking everything to find items, uninteresting characters, TERRIBLE sound and yes I am talking about the sound during sex scenes, lost fight = GAME OVER, leading our main character to orgasm during combat = GAME OVER, enemy view cone bug, stealth and combat is okay. My rating is 3/5, although I would give it 2/5, but I didn't feel bored, rather disappointed, because the game has potential, but it wasn't used well enough, but it's okay for one playthrough.