Cheat Mod [inusuku] Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~ [Godly Brother Mod] [v.0.6]

BudgetPro

Nov 11, 2020
Having this mod converted to work for Kagura/Steam version would be Godly.
it seemed to work for me for both versions of the current release of the game, including with Ffox mod.

Sorry I had that wrong, it was only working because i was using the fox mod with the kagura compatibility patch included in the foxmod at the time.

See the reply below for a patch if you want to use the GodBro mod on a vanilla Kagura/steam version
I included two separate patches, one for use WIth fox mod, one without the FFFox mod

Last edited:

BudgetPro

Nov 11, 2020
WHAT? I MADE A VERSION THAT WORKS WITH FFOX MOD??
NO WAY!!
AAAND A VERSION THAT WORKS FOR KAGURA/STEAM GAME??
YES WAY!!

lol for real tho I made a custom version of GodlyBrotherModv1.4.3TL
by inserting the Godbro raw source into the current version of BlueFireNick 's fantastic FFFox mod version 1.5.8

modded version of the game, and then pulling out the files, zipped up and attached to this post. ENJOY!

To install this make sure it is the last thing you install (install this After you install Fox mod color mod etc)

Also i made a graphic replacement for the cheat menu button/icon

gbm_idle.png gbm_hover.png
Update: ive attached a patch to make this compatible with Kagura/steam version. install it After you install everything else, after installing BproGbroFox mod. so patch very very last.

separately added attached patch for GodBro normal Kagura/steam version (for NO fox mod)

Update 2: unfortunately seems like the time stop function is not working, i have to do some digging for bugs
Found more bugs and fixed them. Fixed the time stop not working, ensured the kaguraFORfoxmod patch works. then discovered the Kagura for non-foxmod/vanilla kagura patch did not actually work...

SOOO i just rebuilt the GodBro mod for vanilla Kagura/steam version and packaged up the whole thing here. So if you are using kagura/steam vanilla (no fox mod) then you can install this version of GodBro in attachments called: "BproGbro_forKaguraNofox". and now it should work great (again just install it last)

NOTE: I am using this on latest (v3) fansub version of Imouto 1.4.3, with FFFox, Colormod and Decens. all seems to work for me after those bug fixes but let me know if you come across more problems. ;)

And, for anyone who wants just the new icons for the normal GodBro mod you already have installed, i have attached a zip with just the icons in it. Use them with the normal version of the GodMod if you arent using FFFox

Special shoutout to Estasleyendoesto for those Reference images you included in your source, seriously probably saved me days of headache since ive never used Wolf editor till today, and for making the source available in the first place, and for the cool mod in general, and just generally for general kickassery. <3

Last edited:

BudgetPro

Nov 11, 2020
weeb780 blackswordd88 trashboat50
This mod is not compatible with the Kagura/Steam version
it IS now !

I had to rebuild the mod but i tested and it seems to work on a vanilla install of newest kagura/steam version

if you want to just play on the vanilla kagura (no fox mod) version
its attached in post above, you want the version called: BproGbro_forKaguraNofox

if you want to play on Kagura/steam WITH the fox mod then get the foxmod version above AND the forKaguraFOX patch as well.
install the fox mod and all other mods, THEN the brpogbroFox mod, and very last install forKaguraFOX Patch

[direct link to post]

Last edited:
May 23, 2020
WHAT? I MADE A VERSION THAT WORKS WITH FFOX MOD??
NO WAY!!
AAAND A VERSION THAT WORKS FOR KAGURA/STEAM GAME??
YES WAY!!

lol for real tho I made a custom version of GodlyBrotherModv1.4.3TL
by inserting the Godbro raw source into the current version of BlueFireNick 's fantastic FFFox mod version 1.5.8

modded version of the game, and then pulling out the files, zipped up and attached to this post. ENJOY!

To install this make sure it is the last thing you install (install this After you install Fox mod color mod etc)

Also i made a graphic replacement for the cheat menu button/icon

View attachment 3704066 View attachment 3704070
Update: ive attached a patch to make this compatible with Kagura/steam version. install it After you install everything else, after installing BproGbroFox mod. so patch very very last.

separately added attached patch for GodBro normal Kagura/steam version (for NO fox mod)

Update 2: unfortunately seems like the time stop function is not working, i have to do some digging for bugs
Found more bugs and fixed them. Fixed the time stop not working, ensured the kaguraFORfoxmod patch works. then discovered the Kagura for non-foxmod/vanilla kagura patch did not actually work...

SOOO i just rebuilt the GodBro mod for vanilla Kagura/steam version and packaged up the whole thing here. So if you are using kagura/steam vanilla (no fox mod) then you can install this version of GodBro in attachments called: "BproGbro_forKaguraNofox". and now it should work great (again just install it last)

NOTE: I am using this on latest (v3) fansub version of Imouto 1.4.3, with FFFox, Colormod and Decens. all seems to work for me after those bug fixes but let me know if you come across more problems. ;)

And, for anyone who wants just the new icons for the normal GodBro mod you already have installed, i have attached a zip with just the icons in it. Use them with the normal version of the GodMod if you arent using FFFox

Special shoutout to Estasleyendoesto for those Reference images you included in your source, seriously probably saved me days of headache since ive never used Wolf editor till today, and for making the source available in the first place, and for the cool mod in general, and just generally for general kickassery. <3

Great job!

I'm glad you were able to adapt the mod and that the references were helpful.

I have updated the post.

Don't forget to notify about it in the translation post. I'm sure many will appreciate it.

Reactions: BudgetPro