VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Invisible Cock: They Never Saw It Cumming! [Final] [Miel]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Space_Cow99

Its a VN where you watch most of anime video pass you up, If they made anime movie I expect to see more action clips with spouses or some sort fight back but Its NTR which kind makes people avoid.

Stranger goes invisible and ghost rapes unsuspecting women in apartment compound and impregnates them. I played this on steam and had zealots come after me and my account people avoid steam if plan on playing it there. You end up being mistreated like shit if you make review on there.

Graphics subpar I wanted something gave me masturbation points this didn't.
    Story is about rape.
    interface makes you watch it, you can pause it. but options are limited.
    Title: they never saw it cumming, "they felt it, it was filling them and couldn't stop it from happening." So more non consent fetish if you watch it. You be Voyeur watching it over and over again.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

MezzaPez

Eh... its honestly pretty bad... its a VN game so I won't complain about the fact that it doesn't actually have any gameplay. But, it pretty much lacks in everything and the censoring does not help the fact that its already terrible.

The only redeeming features about the game is that the girls are pretty and that the plot idea is great. It does not execute on that idea very well in fact some of the scenes are confusing like the first scene with the first woman who has a guy sleeping on her lap and your basically boob jobbing while shes making tons of noises and somehow does NOT WAKE HIM UP. I know if someones junk was flying in my face while barreled into someones chest (who is likely shaking) would wake me up.

There is also the fact that none of the characters seem to care that they are being attacked. I mean sure it mentions they are confused and look around but would that be your reaction? I get that they are confused but, they are not absolutely helpless. They just accept what is happening to them making the girls super robotic.

Good idea, horrific execution.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

libertypics

2nd star for great concept (anytime a game wants to channel some Hollow Man, Rhona Mitra meeee-ow), however I just can't give a censored game even an average rating. The art is okay but not unique amongst it's style, the story is okay but not spectacular. It's a 2.5-3 but then toss in censored art, downgraded to a 2.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Killawombat33

I downloaded and played this I can't really call this a game more along the lines of a text based hentai video just click for next scene I I wanted some actual gameplay we're actually how and when to do stuff!
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Boucherus

So first of all before anyone goes into it expecting a game, this is more just a story, there are 0 options in the entire game, you just follow along with the plot. It's about half an hour to an hour's worth of story, to give a synopsis, the protagonist is a guy who's unsocial/awkward and thus unable to meet anyone in a society where people are apparently having lots of sex. He gets a special potion that turns him invisible and then he proceeds to rape four women he knows from his apartment block and neighborhood. They all immediately become addicted to having sex with him and cheat on their husbands (all four of them are married). By the end he's impregnated them all.

If you enjoy visual novels with no choices and unoriginal stories with censored H scenes then this might be for you; otherwise, I'd say it's skippable.