Unity - Completed - INVISIBLE [Final] [Purple-pink]

1. 4.00 star(s)

BoinkBoink

Presentation wise, it's quite amateurish but.. still... very entertaining (nsfw).

You don't need to think a lot about walkthrough, reading thousands of texts, doing tedious dialogs & grinding weird chores, etc-etc.. just to get some.

Straight to the creamy poossehh!!
  2. 4.00 star(s)

hurrdurrderpderp

This is great game and the only thing that could deter anyone is god-awful machine-translation and way it auto-translates game (you have to actually wait for text to be translated on you screen, lol). Some people also might not like ayy-lmao girl's head but you'll stop giving a damn after 5 minutes or so, confirmed.

Word of notice: OP says it's final, but there are additional patches, just go through last pages and download from link there (v. 1.31 simple-decensor at time of writing) and don't forget to grab "_AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt" file someone uploaded, it contains already translated key-values so you don't have to wait extra seconds each time you get japanese text on screen. It won't be 100% translated, do mind. And it won't be perfect - not even good - it's just for your convenience.

This is not hard game, there is no challenge but plenty of interactions and quite a lot of endings, depending on positions you've chosen and your actions; some of them might be tough to find but that's beauty of those games.

I don't know if it's only in patched version, but this game also includes simple night-crawling minigame in bonus scenes - your typical "don't wake up the girl and make her feel good" with awareness meter. It's fun.

Despite ML I would strongly reccomend this game, and if it were to be translated by actual human being it gets easily 5/5 from me. A must-play for struggle-snuggle enthusiasts.

Worth noting, that's the one of rare japanese game with functional UI.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

noiadao

Excellent game

Pros --> Really good corruption system / good animation / lots of options to do / lots of endings / you can go through a "gameplay" really fast, but u can also take your time and enjoy.

Cons --> The fockin censor is THICC / the real time translation (requires internet) also sucks, but it didn't prove to be a huge problem considering the style of the game.

Veredict: I beat my meat and probably will do again. If this game was not censored it would be perfect.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Medianoche

I give it points for how good the interactive scenes are and for the number of endings that can be unlocked, plus it gives you the option to unlock them all at the beginning of the game if you want. The only bad thing that can be highlighted is the censorship and that you need an internet connection to see it translated, it is very annoying