Aug 21, 2019
Looks like a new title just hit the store, looks interesting.

actually, I bought this game, I can post it here for everyone to play because it's also a promising game by circle Purple-Pink
But I can't do that, the game author once told me that he feels pressured and loses his joy in life for many reasons. Instead of posting here, I think we should buy Purple-Pink's game. He deserves what he makes

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
actually, I bought this game, I can post it here for everyone to play because it's also a promising game by circle Purple-Pink
But I can't do that, the game author once told me that he feels pressured and loses his joy in life for many reasons. Instead of posting here, I think we should buy Purple-Pink's game. He deserves what he makes
Pay the game is a good thing, only if it not be such a pain in the ass in my country. Someone actually might upload it somewhere, if not there.

Reactions: junior20000

Zerien101

Mar 5, 2018
I'd love to buy all of his games, but my financial situation and my country's broken economy kind of make this a chore to happen

I also have no idea on how to pay for stuff in dlsite

Reactions: junior20000

Foresthat

Dec 4, 2018
Omg, it's 5 day since release, and game not upload anywhere, that's crazy
Y'know a part of me is actually glad for that. I myself got a personal thanks from the author after following them and it really helps in making you want to actually support them. So i hope that it sells enough for them to be satisfied with and not entierly pirated.

moZZone

May 18, 2018
For the first time I see that the game was not posted somewhere. I love the work of purple-pink, I even bought a few games to support the author, but unfortunately only through my friend with whom I lost contact a long time ago. I'm already climbing the walls to try a new game, but because of my poor payment system in the country, I can't do it on my own. If suddenly there are owners of this game, I would like to ask you to give 1 copy of his work, since I have already despaired of waiting. If you have a game and refuse to send it to me, I will understand, since there is no guarantee that I can be an honest person who will not post the game online. But I want to assure you that it will not go further than my hands. you can write to me in Private messages if you suddenly decide to please.

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
Don't be a stranger, we all come here for only one reason, to appreciate the work been made by the man of culture, but not all of us can afford thous paying taxes))) Also, if that's stupid dlsite and patroon can make an easy pay for other country, then there not be a problem for buying a game for mere 7$.
P.S i'm equate impressed that there not one Samaritan that can share this game that long...Kinda sad time we live comrade's.

Aug 21, 2019
Don't be a stranger, we all come here for only one reason, to appreciate the work been made by the man of culture, but not all of us can afford thous paying taxes))) Also, if that's stupid dlsite and patroon can make an easy pay for other country, then there not be a problem for buying a game for mere 7$.
P.S i'm equate impressed that there not one Samaritan that can share this game that long...Kinda sad time we live comrade's.
Okay, here's the deal
Please wait until February 11, when the game has been sold for 2 weeks
I will post it here, I think we should wait for the game to sell for a while. I know you guys can't afford it, but that's not why I'm posting here right away because I was once a person like you guys, and also a creator like Purple-Pink
Sound good ?

risetakabane

May 12, 2019
Okay, here's the deal
I will post it here, I think we should wait for the game to sell for a while. I know you guys can't afford it, but that's not why I'm posting here right away because I was once a person like you guys, and also a creator like Purple-Pink
Sound good ?
you can't please everyone, the choice is yours to make

moZZone

May 18, 2018
Okay, here's the deal
Sound good ?
Let it be at least so. It's just that even if the game is not published here, it will still be uploaded to other portals within a month, and in the future it will appear here, but the choice is yours to publish it here or not. I think by the next game I will try to figure out and come up with a way to circumvent the restrictions for buying games on DLsite, since there are a large number of authors whom I can financially support, but money cards and a bunch of programs to bypass the blocking of the site and payment systems do not allow me to do this.
I would say it looks like you have hands to pick up a fork and start eating, but it weighs 20 tons. There are finances, but there is no way to send them anywhere.

Aug 21, 2019
Let it be at least so. It's just that even if the game is not published here, it will still be uploaded to other portals within a month, and in the future it will appear here, but the choice is yours to publish it here or not. I think by the next game I will try to figure out and come up with a way to circumvent the restrictions for buying games on DLsite, since there are a large number of authors whom I can financially support, but money cards and a bunch of programs to bypass the blocking of the site and payment systems do not allow me to do this.
I would say it looks like you have hands to pick up a fork and start eating, but it weighs 20 tons. There are finances, but there is no way to send them anywhere.
Yeah I know
If I don't post, someone else will, I just don't like how people want Purple-Pink's work right away, while he's struggling with his own life. So you better not say that, it's not cool at all.
The fact that you are living in a country that prevents buying and selling on DLsite, I don't care, that's your business. I also live in the same type country as you (Vietnam), and I found a way to buy products on DLsite. There will be a way to buy, you just use that reason to justify not buying products on DLsite.

Aug 21, 2019
You, too. Listen to what I said above. No rushing, I HATE THAT

SeanEXTornadeUser

May 3, 2020
Don't feel obligated to share the next game if you really don't want to. It's completely up to you, even if you used to be the one asking for a download link. It's good to support creators, I appreciate what you are trying to do here.

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
Well, you might hate all you want, but we all here have right's speak all our thought, even if you don't like it. It's pointless to get angry for just some random horny folk's). And by the way if author in so much struggling, he's just abandon the idea and that's all, when the money come's the world spin.

Aug 21, 2019
Well, you might hate all you want, but we all here have right's speak all our thought, even if you don't like it. It's pointless to get angry for just some random horny folk's). And by the way if author in so much struggling, he's just abandon the idea and that's all, when the money come's the world spin.
Then good luck to you, I don't like that attitude of yours
No update, find a person who will post the game for you
I'm leaving
Bye

• Hey there
Reactions: boobmanlord

Zerien101

Mar 5, 2018
I'm leaving
Bye
Lmao, what an asshat, nobody here can carry purple-pink's account, he's japanese after all and DLsite fucking sucks to buy stuff for people overseas, if your blockhead didnt understand this yet

I agree in giving support to an good artist like him, but this site is for people who don't have the power to do it

No one needs your good shitass will for uploading the game, we can wait.

moZZone

May 18, 2018
I noticed a tendency that every year people are getting angrier and very offended. Everyone believes that their personal opinion is above all and does not even want to adequately listen and stand in the position of other people. Although they are not obliged to do this, but at least listen. In principle, I'm not surprised. If my personal opinion is interesting, then this resource is for those who do not have the opportunity to buy products on the same DLsite, if someone managed to do it in a bad country, it does not mean that others have the same situation. It is not necessary to apply the same method to all similar situations. It's like instead of putting a person in jail on the spot to catch and chop off his hands or kill him altogether, thus making a lynching. In some countries it is practiced, but this does not mean that other countries also act and this method is at least immoral. So it is with your statements about the fact that you have found a way to bypass the system for purchases, and the conclusions you have drawn about the fact that these excuses are strange and unfounded, you are not personally familiar with the person and do not know him, how can you draw a conclusion based on one message. I dare to assume that you are Dr. Manhattan since you are making such conclusions. In general, if you give back about your application for placement, then this is your right, no one will persuade you and crawl on your knees. People just asked asked to place if there is an opportunity. Especially if you initially know why people come to this portal, why did you come here yourself? Strange? Yes, it's strange in my opinion. If you can afford the support of the author, why do you need to be on this resource where pirated copies of the product are placed?

Zerien101

Mar 5, 2018
Funniest thing is how moZZone was extremely polite in asking for the upload and you just got pissed, You got defensive for literally no reason, and just waltzed out of the site because you knew how fucking stupid that attitude of yours was

You're not a king, no one will beg on their knees

Go fuck yourself.

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
I'm leaving
Bye
Well, if not you someone will update it now or later, you need to chill...I'll try not to cry with frustration because you didn't post the game.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes