MadDany

Jul 9, 2017
So any guide on the endings? (I know about the unlock all scenes button. But i like to see the process of how to get the scenes instead)

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Welcome to Hollow man the game :cool::cool:
People always reference that, and I feel the movie took a lot of flack for it, but arrogant insanity and sexual assault are themes that go back to Wells's novel. What's even funnier to me is that it made WAY more sense in the novel, because without the science for DNA evidence it's much more believable that he would come to think being invisible means his actions no longer have consequences.

One question though, when you make a censored game about an invisible man, do you put a blur where his penis should be?

Japanese game are always full with ideas --we could do biger version with allot of schoolgirls to impregnate Invisible :devilish: (y) even Hot Milfs :love:(y) +Incest Version to hahahaha
I would hate to be the doctor that has to deliver an invisible baby.
DR.PLOTZ: "SHIT, I missed it! I can hear it crying. I know it's on the floor here somewhere. Everyone watch where you step!"
NURSE: "Good thinking, Dr.Plotz. Tell me, what exactly should we be 'watching' for?"
Dr.PLOTZ: "That is not helping, Josie."

• Haha
Reactions: HVSS

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
This is probably the shortest game I have ever seen... Maybe the one about talking to the girl who did drunken whoopie with you is as close... but still a bit longer with more replay...

Cruxiz

Jun 23, 2017
This is probably the shortest game I have ever seen... Maybe the one about talking to the girl who did drunken whoopie with you is as close... but still a bit longer with more replay...
Pretty sure I've seen shorther. But do share your reference material because I am curious to which you refer. For science.

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017

Cruxiz

Jun 23, 2017
I modded it as well. Here's mine. Overwrite the file with yours (after backing up your original just to be sure). Also, like funog1 noted, it's definitely better but not all mozai is gone. It's in the textures. I tried the mosaic masking and shaders but upon closer inspection it's just in there.

Melvis

Sep 29, 2017
does a uncensored version exist ?
I was able to remove the mosaic mask, but the sprites under the mosaic are still really blocky. I think someone would have to redraw all the anatomy to make a truly uncensored version.

D

Deleted member 2382289

I modded it as well. Here's mine. Overwrite the file with yours (after backing up your original just to be sure). Also, like funog1 noted, it's definitely better but not all mozai is gone. It's in the textures. I tried the mosaic masking and shaders but upon closer inspection it's just in there.
So if Im reading this right, it's essentially a patch to remove the first layer of the mosaic masking? Definitely better than nothing; appreciate it, mate. Where would you place this? Game folder?

Nachtmusik

May 1, 2018
Jesus the machine translation is complete ass. Haven't had this bad of a translation in a while. On the bright side I love that invisible sex.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes