p0tboi

Oct 20, 2020
Still in the midst of trying to get all endings but here's a cached translation of the main interactions along A and B paths. Just remove the "- copy" and copy to the [{Game Directory}\AutoTranslator\Translation\en\Text] folder. Yea it's MTL but at least you'll understand what's being said instead of being blue-balled by autotranslate lag lol

Cry Further

Dec 22, 2018
Still in the midst of trying to get all endings but here's a cached translation of the main interactions along A and B paths. Just remove the "- copy" and copy to the [{Game Directory}\AutoTranslator\Translation\en\Text] folder. Yea it's MTL but at least you'll understand what's being said instead of being blue-balled by autotranslate lag lol
Thanks .

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
Surprisingly seeing that version 1.0.8 not being released on here in over half a month have over-exceeded my expectations. I thought it was only going to be a week. I'm honestly surprised :confused:
For some reason i cant even see update in another site....it's so sad

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Although the Ci-en has said there's been updates DLSite has only recently . That could be why updates haven't appeared on Hentai or , and then the others.

Reactions: junior20000

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
Although the Ci-en has said there's been updates DLSite has only recently . That could be why updates haven't appeared on Hentai or , and then the others.
Well, not for me of course saying this, but wold be good if game like this(real good) appears in no time :ROFLMAO:

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
wow, i dont think about, how , so much content, but so suck's ways to download the content)) Sorry for offtop

Kinkkong21

Apr 5, 2017
Yeah. The game was updated when 1.0.8 came out. Purple-Pink refreshed it on Dlsite the day of the Ci-en Update, but shadow updated thus not informing the buyers with a notification on Dlsite to re-download.

It was just informed with an official update on Jan 22nd for 1.0.9. Purple-Pink probably thought people didn't know it was updated for re-download.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
4.30 star(s) 4 Votes