KLLI

Feb 2, 2018

" It's scheduled to be released at the end of December, but at the current rate I think it might be a lot sooner than that.

Maybe a month or two.

But I'm afraid something might happen, so I won't say for sure. "

Reactions: RodFo and Nick_1357

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
I highly doubt it, wishing him it was true but he had some really bad luck in terms of everything...

Positive energy to Oiran tho'

KLLI

Feb 2, 2018
I highly doubt it, wishing him it was true but he had some really bad luck in terms of everything...

Positive energy to Oiran tho'
Umm…he got eyes disease this year, looks like glaucoma.
Also he lives in a rural area. Sometimes the weather is bad, the thunder caused blackouts. And than he loses the unsaved work.

Dover2

Apr 2, 2019
Where can I find all these scenes? Which version are they on? I have the "latest" version I can find on f95 and with the file the unlocks all the movies, it only shows up to the purple vine plant enemy.

OneMu7eGirl

Sep 4, 2021
Where can I find all these scenes? Which version are they on? I have the "latest" version I can find on f95 and with the file the unlocks all the movies, it only shows up to the purple vine plant enemy.
Theyre gonna be in the final product. We can potentially get it in december this year.

Also part of them are not from this game Im pretty sure but I might be wrong.

KLLI

Feb 2, 2018
Most of them found from dev's Twitter, Pixiv or Nijie page. Some scenes came from dev's unfinished work.
A action game like Iris's action but the main character change to the blonde hair boss. It was many years ago but not finished.

JorgeÚnico

Mar 30, 2018
The windowed option and the settings one starts it's really nice because some Unity games may crash for some reason.
Other thing Does this game is a Triple +A RPG with high quality details or it's just me xd?

Brutus67694

Oct 10, 2023
Does anyone know the difference between the .32 and .5 demo? Seems to me like it’s just better translations. Maybe also the mushroom enemy, but it has no scenes. Have I pretty much summed up the differences?

KLLI

Feb 2, 2018
Does anyone know the difference between the .32 and .5 demo? Seems to me like it’s just better translations. Maybe also the mushroom enemy, but it has no scenes. Have I pretty much summed up the differences?
Mainly for the bug fixed.

KLLI

Feb 2, 2018

"For now, if no problems arise in the real world, I think we might be able to bring it forward to the end of November."
"I am hopeful that it may happen sooner, but I am afraid that something might happen, so I won't say anything for certain."

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
"For now, if no problems arise in the real world, I think we might be able to bring it forward to the end of November."
"I am hopeful that it may happen sooner, but I am afraid that something might happen, so I won't say anything for certain."
Yeah i wouldn't bet on that, shit loves to play games out of a sudden

Really hoping for an october release, but if shit hits the fan i'm fine with a november release

KLLI

Feb 2, 2018

August report
Confirmed to be released in November, maybe released in advance

KLLI

Feb 2, 2018

"Looking at the internal situation of the game production, I think it's almost certain that it will be released in October, but you never know what might happen. There's a possibility of a long-term power outage due to a typhoon. But if we said that, we wouldn't be able to inform them of the schedule, so it's a difficult situation."

"The ideal situation would be to release it on my birthday...!? That's what I'm thinking, so I'm working hard to achieve that goal for now.
But the voice messages won't arrive until mid-September, and I have to pass the audition on the first try, so the chances aren't that high."

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes