vertibird09

Aug 26, 2024
I made a new character and kept her virginity, then went to back alley with only panties and tried defloration at least 20 times but no defloration happened. Am I doing anything wrong?
Also in case I miss something, where can I get the file to unlock all movies? I can't find it anywhere.

Last edited:

KLLI

Feb 2, 2018
I made a new character and kept her virginity, then went to back alley with only panties and tried defloration at least 20 times but no defloration happened. Am I doing anything wrong?
Also in case I miss something, where can I get the file to unlock all movies? I can't find it anywhere.
It is gameover scene. You need to lose the battle. I remember there was no difference scene but only text description. Maybe it was removed from dlsite version. There's something different from paid version 0.32.

If you download dlsite version, there's a file call "ムービーデータ" something like that. I had forgot but it's a Japanese file name.

Phoenixus

Sep 6, 2023
Yeah you have to go to the Eastern Forest and lose your cloths, and you have to be completely nude in the alley and lose the fight to get that scene. It is pretty hot. You can sit there doing it over and over and watch him cum inside her and see his dick slowly getting slimed over with his own cum as he just keeps filling her up over and over.

It's pretty hot, I recommend trying it.

I am definitely looking forward to the December release of this game.

KLLI

Feb 2, 2018
There's a new PV in discord channel. But now it is for paid members. It seems that the channel will be released before the game release.

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
There's a new PV in discord channel. But now it is for paid members. It seems that the channel will be released before the game release.
He's really making it sound he's gonna make it, hoping for the september release

Funny how i saw some tweets of the dev some days ago:

"Found some bugs, it's breaking many things, it's joever"

To:
"I just fixed some breaking bugs, we are so back"

Does anyone has the discord link?
I wouldn't do that atm (but if you do go for it) since he's checking his supporter list for the "supporter credits" and right now as KLLI said, it's supporter only

Reactions: Roshi2000

KLLI

Feb 2, 2018
He's really making it sound he's gonna make it, hoping for the september release

To:

I wouldn't do that atm (but if you do go for it) since he's checking his supporter list for the "supporter credits" and right now as KLLI said, it's supporter only
Tonight I will upload some pictures but don't expect too much. The PV is a continuation of the scenes on twitter. Also dev redesigned two more DLsite cover.

Jan 10, 2023

To:
Tonight I will upload some pictures but don't expect too much. The PV is a continuation of the scenes on twitter. Also dev redesigned two more DLsite cover.
Even in F95, I'm haunted by lobotomy kaisen.

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes