KLLI

Feb 2, 2018
As I said before, the new PV content is just a continuation of the original one
Screenshot_20240910-231618_MX Player.jpg
Screenshot_20240910-231622_MX Player.jpg
Screenshot_20240910-231626_MX Player.jpg
The shadow characters don't have H sence.

Screenshot_20240910-231641_MX Player.jpg
Screenshot_20240910-231653_MX Player.jpg
Screenshot_20240910-231701_MX Player.jpg

The above content has been updated on DLsite. The following content is currently only available in discord. But only three cover pictures.

titleSizeA.jpg
The original cover picture in DLsite.
titleSizeB.jpg
titleSizeC-1.jpg
Two more pictures were voted for new cover. Finally the upper one will be new cover. But lower one shows more new content.

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
I do believe one of those shadows is the same silhouette from that.... Blue(?) haired character the dev has

EDIT: Ok i can see something

The red plant has 2 animations in the gallery because Vaginal and Anal

No wonder why it had 2 slots and made me confused, now i do wonder why the purple plant had like 3 of them

Last edited:

OneMu7eGirl

Sep 4, 2021
I do believe one of those shadows is the same silhouette from that.... Blue(?) haired character the dev has

EDIT: Ok i can see something

The red plant has 2 animations in the gallery because Vaginal and Anal

No wonder why it had 2 slots and made me confused, now i do wonder why the purple plant had like 3 of them
If you are refering to the Purple 'grape' boss of the first stage then it has 2 sets with tiny variation where Iris is either concious or unconcious. That comes to 4 slots. 2 for rubbing on iri's crotch and 2 for the sex.

nless youre referring to something else and maybe something has changed last I checked.

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
Thinking about the settings of the game, i do feel like iris will be the only virgin in the game

Maybe the shopkeeper and Quest girl too, but Dahlia feels like she won't have defloration scenes

Why you ask? Well since she's basically getting mind controlled (From the demo) i easily believe that the one who controlled her wouldn't miss a chance to fuck her

If she has them tho' i'm impressed by the dev

Reactions: KLLI

KLLI

Feb 2, 2018
Thinking about the settings of the game, i do feel like iris will be the only virgin in the game

Maybe the shopkeeper and Quest girl too, but Dahlia feels like she won't have defloration scenes

Why you ask? Well since she's basically getting mind controlled (From the demo) i easily believe that the one who controlled her wouldn't miss a chance to fuck her

Holy shit, this hypothesis is so attractive. But we still have to wait for the product version to know.

WhiteLord96

Feb 8, 2022
He is a great artist but a terrible character... Also I wouldn't pay for a fucking GAME that it is censored... I suggest to all of you to do the same, until they stop censoring everything.
Eh you do realize it's a requirement in Japan to censor genitalia right? I hate censorship as much as the next guy but government mandated censorship isn't something devs like him have a say on the matter.

Last edited:

TheFoggyDew

Dec 11, 2021

when is it hinted that Dahlia is being mind controlled? You mean at the end when she has one of her eyes turned red?

Dec 22, 2018
If you want there is a way... Publish it on a non Japanese site maybe...? Change your ip and publish it...? Send it to someone else to publish it...?
If it were simply uploading a file I would agree with you, but in this case with the creators online presence (DLsite blog or X account) there are too many breadcrumbs for that kind of thing.

That's why I think it's normally left to "post-production" fans to mod out the censorship, if possible.

OneMu7eGirl

Sep 4, 2021
He is a great artist but a terrible character... Also I wouldn't pay for a fucking GAME that it is censored... I suggest to all of you to do the same, until they stop censoring everything.
You do you, people will do what they want to do too. Me? I will buy the game regardless if its censored or not. Weird hill to die on but alas.

Reactions: bruhman800 and KLLI

KLLI

Feb 2, 2018

Dev has explained why uncensored will not be produced. Uncensored works are illegal in Japan. And because the way 2D animation is drawn is different, uncensored will look weird.

Please stop DM dev and harassing him.

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes