UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018
At this point I like games with censorship more than without, especially Japanese games (with some exceptions).

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
Please stop DM dev and harassing him.
Ffs are people already harassing him because of that?

This is the same shit that happened when he didn't made a new reward years ago

Dumbasses are gonna make the release date even more delayed if they fuck up with his mental health

Reactions: Banshee96

OneMu7eGirl

Sep 4, 2021
Im amazed how entitled people outside of japan can really be to a point of harrassing a creator! That is insane! Hope the creator took a lesson to ignore these kind of people that know nothing.

Lets be angry at people following the law to avoid fines and hardships and not the system, lol. When we could fix the animation problem in japan then maybe we have a shot at the nsfw law.

J103

Sep 22, 2016
After I learned about the existence of this game I decided to ignore it until it was finished. I just came to this thread for the first time in a long time because I randomly remembered its existence and apparently it's going to be released in a few days? I feel like I succeeded at doing some kind of long task even though technically I didn't do anything.

ovanch22

Jul 28, 2020
After I learned about the existence of this game I decided to ignore it until it was finished. I just came to this thread for the first time in a long time because I randomly remembered its existence and apparently it's going to be released in a few days? I feel like I succeeded at doing some kind of long task even though technically I didn't do anything.
7 days

alias34

Jul 4, 2017
Woah, honestly can't believe this game is actually about to come out. Gonna temper my expectations but can't say I'm not excited.

On a very random longshot note; have the Earth Gaiden games vanished off the internet? They're the non erotic games by the same dev. I've been aware of them for a while but never actually tried them or even seen gameplay in motion. There are some traces of their existence online but not much else.

Reactions: ChudBuddy
4.10 star(s) 20 Votes