alfaa01

Aug 3, 2019
how do you fix the white mesh[no texture] issue ??? nvm using locale emulator solves it :FacePalm: 1727479378158.png

Last edited:

Jerrian

Mar 29, 2020
I ´m a bit disapointed as I exptected a bit more I must say, I only watched the movies and they looked better in the prequel, also some scenes are changed a bit imho for the worse. At least there are more movies now.

tomatsaus1

Apr 15, 2021
why isnt 1920x1080p on? i cant fullscreen even when i select it LUL
*Fix (ish)* set my screen resolution to 1440x1080p and then selected that mode, worked!

Last edited:

alias34

Jul 4, 2017
Good lord, there are so many minor variations to every scene and it took me hours to realize. For example I didn't even know the girls could get cumflated until I started losing to everything intentionally. And after multiple loops the animations will still get minor changes here and there. I think one of them even had a special variation for when you hit a game over, that ceiling tentacle thing.

Honestly my one gripe with the game is that it's way too damn easy. I already cranked it up to the highest difficulty and I still have to kinda intentionally lose to see most of the content. Though if I hold back on the healing I can still get the game to be a little more tense. Either way I'm loving this so far.

HyperK2

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2019
Sorry, my previous post was incorrect. The pre-launch resolution options don't have an effect, so the only way to change the screen size is to use the in-game option for windowed/fullscreen from the main menu.

makimango44

Oct 23, 2021
If you manually unlock the gallery, it will still keep track of when you legitimately unlock them, which is a nice touch. My single complaint about the game is the mimic game over scene changed from the original game.
Dude can you tell me ho you did it, i copied the MovKf file into my game file but it didn t work. Do i need to press somthing in the game or what else do i have to do?

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
I think this is gonna be one of those games i gotta rate

It has good stuff

But at the same time meh stuff

Gotta say, did the dev became a urination fan out of a sudden?

Reactions: Myrneko

Myrneko

Nov 6, 2019
I ´m a bit disapointed as I exptected a bit more I must say, I only watched the movies and they looked better in the prequel, also some scenes are changed a bit imho for the worse. At least there are more movies now.
The Dev completely removed the Quimera Licking scene from previous demos :cry:
and it was already fully animated, also the new pose to the quimera scene looks kinda stiff in my opinion

Lycanshi

Jun 27, 2022
does anyone know how to unlock the gallery for Iris Chronicle? I'm following the instructions but its not working

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
A game that was awaited for some great time, it released and with it came with The good and the bad, overal i'll list some points for this and my thoughts

The good:
  • Lots of new animations, variants for you to enjoy what you like more
  • "Dating sim"
  • Simple RPG game that you can place a difficulty to bypass all the grinding
  • Voice acting
  • New characters with their own scenes even some that weren't shown in the demo or previews
  • Lore if you are into it
  • Gallery file so you don't have to farm the scenes
The Bad...
  • Scene variants like the Chimera licking AND the ryona in certain enemies have been completely been removed
  • Estrus is now "orgasm" (english settings) and no longer makes the girls enjoy it, it's mostly just agehao(?) or mindbreak
  • Simple nitpicking but there's no defloration even if the dev mentioned in the settings that enemies would get them, as for Dahlia it was expected she wasn't a virgin but hey, we got scenes for her
  • Certain scenes are a joke, i wasn't a fan of the guy raping iris since his ass was face first, but now many enemies or scenes have that certain camera angle that's just "ew"
  • Some enemies are Iris locked, i actually thought that the Giant worm had a scene with Dahlia but it's just other thing
Overall i have to give the score of

8.5/10
The removal of certain scenes and the posing/camera angles of some scenes/monster actually made me believe the Dev decided to cut time and just choose those... The funny thing is that he mentioned how people hated the bandit + iris scene since the asshole in the face and even mentioned he was gonna change it (Or at least make the guy transparent??) but even other enemies got those terrigle angle

The dev did a great job i'm not gonna lie, the amount of new content is acceptable and impressive but with a little disapointing feeling at the back of the head, like all what he did in the demo rewards at first were great, with even the abilities of an item that could make you control the enemy skills, i do wish the dev would make a content update/DLC for this game, but i highly doubt it, i do feel he would say it's time to say goodbye to Iris action and start another game, when? Dunno, but i doubt in 2 years

The Dev completely removed the Quimera Licking scene from previous demos :cry:
and it was already fully animated, also the new pose to the quimera scene looks kinda stiff in my opinion
It's kinda funny, i actually thought that the ryona scene of the chimera would be the one he was pushing iris to the ground, but it was change and ryona was removed

Myrneko

Nov 6, 2019
kinda funny, i actually thought that the ryona scene of the chimera would be the one he was pushing iris to the ground, but it was change and ryona was removed
I just tried to low the health of the quimera and skipped a lot of turns just to realise that the Quimera no longer goes mad when getting at risk of dying, and also there is no ryona version to the scene of course

Myrneko

Nov 6, 2019
also I'm the only one that feels like some scenes got very covered by the interface? specially a lot of scenes of dhalia

moakami

Aug 31, 2018
Anyone else having a weird issue when trying to set the display size that it reverts back to the smallets selection? :(

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes