Lycanshi

Jun 27, 2022
My mistake was doing the opposite of what the instructions said. You want to that mov file from the folder you unzip and move it into the specified local low. I did the opposite first.
so do i need to re download the game?

buahdada

Jun 28, 2020
unfortunately using completely delete the texture(dick/vagina gone).
If anyone know other way to uncensor mosaic please share

Reactions: bebe2803

g00km00t

Jan 11, 2019
Here's my first impression of the game for those that didn't want to load a full save right away.

So far in exploration I havent encountered any save points so if you need to go back to town you have to backtrack all the way back which is a chore. Combat itself is typical turn based combat so nothing special. I played in the second easiest difficulty which is recommended if you just want to get them over with.

For the sex, it's leaving a rather bad impression so far. It's hard to anticipate which enemy has sex scenes and horny levels go down way too fast. Worst offender is the game over mechanic which I don't think offers any unique sex scenes so far and the fact that it boots you back to the menu is so god damn stupid. If you forgot to save, that's right, you have to go all the way to where you were. Most coomer games will just put you back before the fight or warp you back to town. The wording in sex difficulty options is confusing but I picked "sensitive / 感度抜群” assuming she gets horny faster but it still feels slow. I'm not sure if you unlock a "give up" option later on but grinding for sex scenes is pretty damn slow and tedious, since you have keep selecting no action all the time and the character even auto dodges time to time.

For the animation itself I think it's actually pretty good. The artstyle is definitely better than the previous games (though I have only checked it from screenshots, haven't played it myself) and pretty nice in itself. Animation seems fluid enough than most poorly rigged L2D stuff. But some of the scenes show the males butt on the screen which is honestly a turn off.

As for bugs, there's quite a few. In the lockpicking tutorial, if you "give up" and leave the house, the game gets hardlocked because the game does not let you back into the house for some reason, and restarting the client itself doesn't fix it, so you had to start fresh save. But since people have cleared the game I would say it's alright as long you don't try something funny lol.

I would say wait for updates first if you want to buy it or play it normally. If you just want to goon, I guess a full save can be worth it but the dialogues are actually quite nice tbh

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
Oh did not notice that you could change some interaction during Nestor scene or Iris Back Alley Licking service with Right click
Like Lobelia Touch her Ass option you can Rub, 2xRub or Spank and Spread or lick

Iris kick animation is way to fast i can't time it properly to turn off the HUD(Space bar key) while her leg is up (no panty)

alias34

Jul 4, 2017
So far in exploration I havent encountered any save points so if you need to go back to town you have to backtrack all the way back which is a chore.
You can save anywhere lol, just open your menu

Also my Iris once did a butt slam attack and it literally only happened once and never again, what is up with that ? lol
It was either while she was charmed or confused. Also please tell me the "farting" they do while confused is a mistranslation...

mcHy

Nov 6, 2018
Somehow the screensize wont get bigger than 1024x768 and i wished there was a mode were you lose to a enemy with iris and than get a quest for a rescue-mission with Dahlia, if you find her at the same day, she is still getting fucked from monsters. If you find her after 3 days, she will be laying on the ground full of cum. If you dont find her after 5 days some bandits will take her to the slums to be a cum-toilet and you can buy her for 500k. if you lose with Dahlia too, than you go to the same mission to find both with the guy. (same stuff 1-5 days still be fucked, laying cum dripping and taken by bandits but with both)

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
how do you equip weapons and talismans? I go to items but it does nothing

Edit: It's on status

Reactions: bebe2803

Jack854

Nov 1, 2021
I guess if people search my previous comment since I didn't post the save.

100% movie gallery is in the rar file for the game. Click the readme to find out.

It is the MovKF file.
did not even notice edited my previous post with the game ty

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes