Sniffgog

Jun 1, 2017
Found a solution to the resolution/window size problem, when the game is launching and it's all grey, click at the top of the window near the name of game and hold it, when the game finishes loading it will stay in the resolution you chose.

Reactions: blindfire201

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
This game is no NTR right? RIGHT?
i mean
there's both female protagonist and male protagonist
you play as a girl who goes fighting monsters and can get raped on defeat, the usual
but you also play as a guy with dating sim elements who include the aforementioned girl, and also other girls
so monsters can rape one of the love interests of the guy, aka the other protagonist, while you control her
but not other guys, no, of course with the exception of nameless mooks like bandits and shit
so you decide if you wanna play it or not

Reactions: bebe2803

noname66

Feb 23, 2018
the game good but full of bugs, always crash, goes to test mode, and many of other bugs.
demo is fine but the full ver.....I just waiting for fixing patch.

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
28/09/24 Full Release

PW: ryuugames.com
Gallery Unlock included MovKF file in here (C:\Users\User\AppData\LocalLow\OiranIchimi\アイリス★クロニクル)
Im getting a CRC error when extracting. using 7zip.

sadge0

Mar 23, 2023
So, there was a 2d sidescroller/platformer game called Iris Action. Was it basically the same thing but with different gameplay, or was it something completelly different? I can't find the old game anywhere (all links are dead), so if someone played it, please tell me

lngen

Feb 8, 2020
So, there was a 2d sidescroller/platformer game called Iris Action. Was it basically the same thing but with different gameplay, or was it something completelly different? I can't find the old game anywhere (all links are dead), so if someone played it, please tell me
to my knowledge, mostly the h-scenes for iris is the same with some additional variations.
one is side-scroller and one is RPG
the RPG also represents another heroine for your material
to some "trust me bro" source, RPG is supposed to be the sequel for the side-scroller one

Greg_

Mar 7, 2019
Does this game have an event gallery, where not just the animations, but the actual whole scenes can be viewed, with dialogues and everything?

Jaster42

Feb 14, 2018
how good is the english?

About an hour and a half in, the English is pretty solid. It's not super well written in terms of its narrative, but you get what's going on, there's no plague of typos or glaringly consistent poetry. But it's pretty standard writing (and there's a lot of narration going on between H-content). There's the typical odd word choices, particularly with named objects and groups, like the name of the thieves guild sounds really weird in English. But as noted, you'll get the story points, you'll understand character motivations, reads like an English speaker wrote the dialog, no real problems.

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
is it really not possible to break all seals to avoid trenia's rape scene in the mansion?

edit: reloaded an earlier save just to confirm: DON'T actually break any seal in the mansion so that the monsters are properly sealed aka treyni won't be raped.

Last edited:

Andrej777

Oct 1, 2023
In D'Jeale's "See Monster Secretary Report Enemies" section on page 4 it says "No Available" or do these enemies not exist yet?

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes