Rainsansasaki

Feb 7, 2018
It seems to work just fine for me.
  1. Open the directory where you unpacked the game. Keep the folder open and start the game.
  2. Switch the game language to English to make things easier (Fourth option in the menu. Then click the button on the right side that contains the "Japanese" text)
  3. Exit the game.
  4. Navigate to the folder %localappdata%low\OiranIchimi\アイリス★クロニクル\
    • Press "Start" -> "Run..." in Windows (Or use the Windows key + R) and enter the mentioned path.
  5. Now, copy the file "MovKF" from the folder where you extracted the game (Step 1), and paste it to the folder you just opened (Step 4). Overwrite the existing file.
  6. Start the game again.
After doing this, the second option in the menu (Movie Mode) should be fully unlocked.
Damn thank you bro

Vaeraine

Nov 27, 2019
It seems to work just fine for me.
  1. Open the directory where you unpacked the game. Keep the folder open and start the game.
  2. Switch the game language to English to make things easier (Fourth option in the menu. Then click the button on the right side that contains the "Japanese" text)
  3. Exit the game.
  4. Navigate to the folder %localappdata%low\OiranIchimi\アイリス★クロニクル\
    • Press "Start" -> "Run..." in Windows (Or use the Windows key + R) and enter the mentioned path.
  5. Now, copy the file "MovKF" from the folder where you extracted the game (Step 1), and paste it to the folder you just opened (Step 4). Overwrite the existing file.
  6. Start the game again.
After doing this, the second option in the menu (Movie Mode) should be fully unlocked.
Not working for me either, not sure what you mean by: "Then click on the button on the right side that contains the Japanese text." Think I'm doomed. Played through the game few times and still can't unlock the full gallery :(

Magister Masquerade

Sojourn in Slumber
Donor
Jun 24, 2018
As far as I can tell he has infinite reinforcements but she isn't raped thankfully.

Still she gets humiliated which is BS but at least it's not forced that early.
It's my favorite JRPG trope. I'll sit here and utterly smack the shit out of the anime like some anime protag coming in last minute to save the day, literally just utterly stomp them.

Then in the cutscene my character makes a girly squeal as they're disarmed and thrown to the ground and the guy who was just getting stomp says something like, "Pathetic. I guess I'll let you live out of kindness."

Like, nothing gets my blood boiling more. Happened a few times in FF16 lol.

Are there any human non game over scenes?
Quite a few, basically all the ones from the original which had a lot too like that blueberry plant. I dunno, this game was a real miss for me overall, and the gameplay itself really sucks which imo is the worse sin.

LeakCode

Nov 30, 2018
Is the main story over after beating the boss in the mansion? It seems to have turned into a boring dating sim where you just repeatly speak and have sex with the girls.

abao

Mar 20, 2018
Is the main story over after beating the boss in the mansion? It seems to have turned into a boring dating sim where you just repeatly speak and have sex with the girls.
No and you can just ignore the dating sims part. Only the conversation with a star beside it progresses the story. It's mostly just a few minutes of exposition, then it's back to Iris and co.

the alpacalypse (1)

Jan 2, 2024
Is there any way to turn off the cumflation? Like, an accessory in-game somewhere, or even a bit of code to alter?

Great game even with it, would be better (for me, at least) without.

Tooladoo

Jul 2, 2020
I skipped through text and now don't know what to do. My objective says "Search the ruined dungeon", but I can't find anything in it. This is after we do all the Dahlia stuff and got introduced to the dating sim stuff.

lostcause516

Jun 23, 2018
damn, this has a really good framework for a pretty good sandbox style thing but it gets bogged down by playing that stupid guy to further progression and then it just ends

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
god i hate the info gathering part. too many transition and there really isn't any way to route branch it. gahh

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes