maknae

Nov 4, 2017
ight ill wait for ending route map XD

PS.oh wait apparently there's a route map XD imretarded

1727794552430.png

Last edited:

catsaredogs

Jul 12, 2017
Nestor's Path is a dating simulator, so you have to go through it or what? To unlock the sewer location. I just got to the dating simulator and the iris root and there's nothing else there. I unlocked 3 locations with opponents. I don't know where the 4th location is, I looked everywhere carefully. Is there a more detailed walkthrough of the game to unlock everything?
dude u dont have to do the dating sim just click through every room and choose the option exchange info
It will automatically switch to iris when u need to progress her route

ovanch22

Jul 28, 2020
i mean
there's both female protagonist and male protagonist
you play as a girl who goes fighting monsters and can get raped on defeat, the usual
but you also play as a guy with dating sim elements who include the aforementioned girl, and also other girls
so monsters can rape one of the love interests of the guy, aka the other protagonist, while you control her
but not other guys, no, of course with the exception of nameless mooks like bandits and shit
so you decide if you wanna play it or not
2021 v3.1.3

NoctisNex

Aug 30, 2021
sry if this sound stupid but how do you get your dick in iris on doggy position on nestor route?
on missionary it takes a little wiggle back and fourth but it didnt work for doggy
I have the exact same issue. I can't fuck any characters because I can't push my dick inside them. I can maybe wiggle in and out a little bit after putting in the tip but it just doesn't want to go in no matter what I do.

Can someone tell me what we're doing wrong??

Reactions: Sorrow67

BaconSoap

May 16, 2024
During the part where u need 500k gold go to daisy and play the card game and keep losing
Absolute legend thank you, one question though, how do I get to the part where I need 500k :LOL:
Every time I end up on a linear line of do the VN bit until learning about the ruins and the sewers then doing that making the lockpick and saving the guy. I only met laias one time when she talked about my underwear in the back alleys if that helps.

catsaredogs

Jul 12, 2017
Absolute legend thank you, one question though, how do I get to the part where I need 500k :LOL:
Every time I end up on a linear line of do the VN bit until learning about the ruins and the sewers then doing that making the lockpick and saving the guy. I only met laias one time when she talked about my underwear in the back alleys if that helps.
U only rescue nestor if u already obtained 500k or the documents from the thief family and turned it in already
Also that girl isnt laia, u meet laia if u asked torenia how she knows about the gem during iris part and iris will tell nestor during his part while u are collecting info

BaconSoap

May 16, 2024
U only rescue nestor if u already obtained 500k or the documents from the thief family and turned it in already
Also that girl isnt laia, u meet laia if u asked torenia how she knows about the gem during iris part and iris will tell nestor during his part while u are collecting info
Right ok but what triggers the 500k as i 100% dont have 500k and I also never got any documents for the thief family. My run basically went, save dahlia, trust her, beat torenia then the whole next bit plays out exactly the same where i basically just play nestor until he finds out the guilds doing shady shit and we break into the bosses room and then go tot he research facility with the magic pick lock after nestor is kidnapped confronting the boss and then he has a big auto fight and then we save him. There was never any 500k or thiefs documents.

Also laia was who I was referring too at the end I just didn't know if she was necessary for the 500k objective so was just saying id only met her that one time in case it was something to do with her that triggered it. Her showing up once and the informant have been the only differences in my runs of knowing about torenia or not

catsaredogs

Jul 12, 2017
Right ok but what triggers the 500k as i 100% dont have 500k and I also never got any documents for the thief family. My run basically went, save dahlia, trust her, beat blonde girl then the whole next bit plays out exactly the same where i basically just play nestor until he finds out the guilds doing shady shit and we break into the bosses room and then go tot he research facility with the magic pick lock after nestor is kidnapped confronting the boss and then he has a big auto fight and then we save him. There was never any 500k or thiefs documents.
Did u meet with laia and go into the dungeon in the mansion and then report back to her the info u found?

EDIT: u also need to ask torenia in the mansion how she is knowledgeable about the demon heart

BaconSoap

May 16, 2024
Did u meet with laia and go into the dungeon in the mansion and then report back to her the info u found?

EDIT: u also need to ask torenia in the mansion how she is knowledgeable about the demon heart
I have not met with her for the mansion dungeon no. I only met her in the back alley where she said she liked my smell, I did ask torenia about how she knew so much but thats the only time ive seen laia so far

BaconSoap

May 16, 2024
Does anyone share the save file that story clear once?
I want to start choose to chapter
There you go, its right at the end of a second run, has the confront the boss routes for both learning about torenia and not unlocked so you should be free to drop in nearly anywhere on the flowchart. Just drop it in C:\Users\%username%\AppData\LocalLow\OiranIchimi\アイリス★クロニクル

catsaredogs

Jul 12, 2017
I have not met with her for the mansion dungeon no. I only met her in the back alley where she said she liked my smell, I did ask torenia about how she knew so much but thats the only time ive seen laia so far
Again laia is not the one asking about ur smell laia covers her face
The girl you are talking about is someone else

BaconSoap

May 16, 2024
Again laia is not the one asking about ur smell laia covers her face
The girl you are talking about is someone else
right ok I thought it said her name was laia but thats clearly me just completely misremembering then. Where do I meet Laia then and how do I get to the bit where I need 500K as the only person covering their face ive met is as Nestor when meeting someone giving info on Terenia

catsaredogs

Jul 12, 2017
right ok I thought it said her name was laia but thats clearly me just completely misremembering then. Where do I meet Laia then and how do I get to the bit where I need 500K as the only person covering their face ive met is as Nestor when meeting someone giving info on Terenia
yea and after that you needed to go back to the mansion courtyard if you skipped that than you are out of luck

Reactions: BaconSoap

Phoenixus

Sep 6, 2023
This game is incredible,
I have to say its one of the top notch RPG H Games out there.

The only thing I would suggest to the Developers is to move the belly on some of the cumflation models. The Uterus is below the belly button so some of them are sitting a little too high and look a little off, despite the rest of the art being near perfection.

BaconSoap

May 16, 2024
yea and after that you needed to go back to the mansion courtyard if you skipped that than you are out of luck
Awesome thank you! So just go back to the courtyard area of the mansion dungeon after meeting her as Nestor (y)
Thank you again for the help <3

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes