BaconSoap

May 16, 2024
Specifically its the top right tile in the courtyard area
Just redid the Laia conversation as Nestor, I am just clearly blind and dumb as she outright says go to the mansion courtyard and is called Laia, I am so sorry for the pointless questions that the game literally answered for me if I'd payed attention properly, that's my bad. Thanks again <3

catsaredogs

Jul 12, 2017
How the hell i need to get the Laia storyline??? View attachment 4089045
First you have to ask torenia in the mansion how she knows about the demon heart
Next you meet laia as nestor when you ask iris for the information
Then you need to find the hidden dungeon in the mansion courtyard after meeting laia
After that dont go to the final boss until u get the achievement for completing the questline

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
I noticed in the rescue nestor section that torentia's name changes to red. this is a huge hint where laia = torentia

also the ??? name is the same color as dahlia's. makes you think she's a double agent but that's impossible since dahlia is with Iris the entire time of nestor's rescue.

catsaredogs

Jul 12, 2017
I noticed in the rescue nestor section that torentia's name changes to red. this is a huge hint where laia = torentia

also the ??? name is the same color as dahlia's. makes you think she's a double agent but that's impossible since dahlia is with Iris the entire time of nestor's rescue.
Torenia and laia are 2 separate people

ABDLfan

Mar 11, 2020
First you have to ask torenia in the mansion how she knows about the demon heart
Next you meet laia as nestor when you ask iris for the information
Then you need to find the hidden dungeon in the mansion courtyard after meeting laia
After that dont go to the final boss until u get the achievement for completing the questline
So i have to ask torenia about this question
and also don't talk to the boss until the achievement pops up???

"Next you meet laia as nestor when you ask iris for the information" Does it happen automatically??

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
tip: don't grind the 500k gold, don't go to the boss. keep going with nestor's route until you get to meet laia for the 3rd time.

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes