llgdoo

Oct 12, 2021
First you have to ask torenia in the mansion how she knows about the demon heart
Next you meet laia as nestor when you ask iris for the information
Then you need to find the hidden dungeon in the mansion courtyard after meeting laia
After that dont go to the final boss until u get the achievement for completing the questline
Where is the hidden dungeon? The two conditions in the front have been completed.

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
god damn the title drop is an epic mic drop. 100% worth it going through all playthrough just to see this.

and no, I'm not posting context. you don't want to spoil the experience. 4/5/ would have been a solid 5/5 if not for the majority of nestor's route.

ABDLfan

Mar 11, 2020
Err about the morale ... does it affect something if it decreases? Or it's just a random debuff 1727811758831.png

Last edited:

ShizukuMizuki

Sep 14, 2019
The encounter rate is fucking ABYSSMAL in this game. You walk 50 steps to one enemy, don't want to waste time so you retreat, and then the VERY NEXT move you get an enemy until you fight one. What's the fucking point of retreating if every time I move I get another enemy? I'm wasting more time retreating than fighting an enemy, and it needlessly bloats how much time is taken. Death by a thousand needles, I want to fucking punch a baby

ShizukuMizuki

Sep 14, 2019
tip: don't grind the 500k gold, don't go to the boss. keep going with nestor's route until you get to meet laia for the 3rd time.
I tried to go about it this way and wasn't able to meet Laia for the 3rd time until I got the 500k. Are you 100% sure this is correct, or maybe you did something to get that 3rd meeting before the 500k specifically?

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes