tuvieja41

Jun 30, 2017
A shame the heavy damage cgs from iris action didn't make it into the game. hopefully a dlc in the near future?

ShizukuMizuki

Sep 14, 2019
Ending 2 - Question how Torenia knows about the demon stone, don't find the secret area of the ruins and pass time enough, then confront the company boss
Ending 3 - Question how Torenia knows about the demon stone, find the secret area of the ruins, trust Laia, get 500k, and then later give her the stasis stone
Ending 4 - Question how Torenia knows about the demon stone, find the secret area of the ruins, trust Laia, get 500k, and then later go as Iris (do not give Laia the stone)

Last edited:

TheFoggyDew

Dec 11, 2021
Ending 2 - Question how Torenia knows about the demon stone, don't find the secret area of the ruins and pass time enough, then confront the company boss
Ending 3 - Question how Torenia knows about the demon stone, find the secret area of the ruins, trust Laia, get 500k, and then later give her the stasis stone
Ending 4 - Question how Torenia knows about the demon stone, find the secret area of the ruins, trust Laia, get 500k, and then later go as Iris (do not give Laia the stone)
ending 4 is real ending? I lost all my save files and I don't feel like doing everything again just to get a bad ending.

lngen

Feb 8, 2020
i just rewatch some of my gameplay on this game when its still a demo
Man, we lost many stuffs, including several scenes / variants that were interesting to me (the giant worm also swallowed iris head to toe in demo)

Sorrow67

Jan 30, 2019
I have the exact same issue. I can't fuck any characters because I can't push my dick inside them. I can maybe wiggle in and out a little bit after putting in the tip but it just doesn't want to go in no matter what I do.

Can someone tell me what we're doing wrong??
I sped up the game by 10x (using cheat engine) and it worked (takes a little wiggle),hope that helps

Reactions: NoctisNex

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Tried the SW_Decensor_il2cpp.dll just now and the output log was showing lots of items could not load and the did nothing to the censor, not even invisible.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My log is same. but it works.
this game has Hard + Soft mosaics. plugin removes Soft only.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
I tried to go about it this way and wasn't able to meet Laia for the 3rd time until I got the 500k. Are you 100% sure this is correct, or maybe you did something to get that 3rd meeting before the 500k specifically?
I just re-checked it. you need to trigger the meet the boss first before paying 500k.

lngen

Feb 8, 2020
U need to go out to the woods without talking to nestor, then go back into the city, then go to the mansion
So i tried and i cant seem to see the difference between this and consult with nestor beside the smal transition to nestor investigating when iris arrive at the branch

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes