LEET

May 29, 2017
Ending 4 basically means no more Iris getting fked over by us.
So having played from start to finish and getting as much hcg as possible and viewing w.e I didn't get. Kind of feel like both story and h are lacking. Nestor sort of took up a lot of time and the boss sort of got tossed rather quickly. Could have just made it into an VN to cut down on the backtracking it tries to make you do all the time.
Conclusion: Just play it to compare it to the original.

Last edited:

Him??1

Sep 23, 2022
I tried unlocking all of the H-scenes via the instructions in the README. But it doesn't work even when I copy and paste the file into the main folder.

Reactions: Mr_Tanker

lngen

Feb 8, 2020
I tried unlocking all of the H-scenes via the instructions in the README. But it doesn't work even when I copy and paste the file into the main folder.
copy the MovKF to replace the one in the save file location
if you already did so and still no result, im not the guy to answer this im afraid

lngen

Feb 8, 2020
this is off-topic but anyone can share or request the link for the IRIS ACTION the old version?
Look for it in the internet but most links are down.
Also the demo version of this IRIS Chronicle too because why not

Reactions: Mirai_Hikari

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
Seems ending 3 is the one with the most closure and the best ending? Because it requires you to follow at least 3-4 variables or even more. That was my first ending without any guide

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
It's my favorite JRPG trope. I'll sit here and utterly smack the shit out of the anime like some anime protag coming in last minute to save the day, literally just utterly stomp them.

Then in the cutscene my character makes a girly squeal as they're disarmed and thrown to the ground and the guy who was just getting stomp says something like, "Pathetic. I guess I'll let you live out of kindness."

Like, nothing gets my blood boiling more. Happened a few times in FF16 lol.

Quite a few, basically all the ones from the original which had a lot too like that blueberry plant. I dunno, this game was a real miss for me overall, and the gameplay itself really sucks which imo is the worse sin.
I mean don't get me wrong, it's cool but not when it's forced.

some of us like the slimes to get first go. :sneaky:

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes