NoctisNex

Aug 30, 2021
I sped up the game by 10x (using cheat engine) and it worked (takes a little wiggle),hope that helps
i just saw this now and it works.. it's so dumb to have to do this but a workaround is better than nothing. thank you! :giggle:

ShizukuMizuki

Sep 14, 2019
I have to be honest, while this game certainly has its issues, I don't think it's fair to say Iris Action was better. Maybe some CGs were re-used, but how the CGs were used here is a lot better than Iris Action imo.

Reactions: zxcz499 and DrCrowe

ShizukuMizuki

Sep 14, 2019
The last time I booted this game it said I had endings 2, 3, and 4. Now it's saying I have 1, 3, and 4. Wack.

ABDLfan

Mar 11, 2020
It only affect afaik that you can undress iris at will. If this whole mechanic does only this than it's lame tbf, but better than nothing i guess.
what abotu the masochist thing that iris and dahlia have? No effect also??

Justhavingfun572

Apr 2, 2018
Cheat Table v1
Iris Dahlia Health/Mana/Morals + Nestor Libido and the 1st Enemi Health
Cheat Table v2
-Added Pointers for:
-Money
-Iris EXP -Need a lot for past lv50 mostly useless
-Iris Req EXP - Freeze it to 1 and instant level up per fight
-Iris STR
Umm, where do you put it and how to use it?

xiixoz

Sep 3, 2019
Probably nothing too important but I'm trying to figure out everything in this game cuz it's just really good, so i figured
-top path:talk to nestor and then go to the mansion
-mid path: don't talk to nestor and go to the forest then back to town to pass time so u're late and don't find dahlia at the mansion
-bottom path: ? any tips for this one?

1727887585740.png

glyndas

Sep 25, 2020
what abotu the masochist thing that iris and dahlia have? No effect also??
Didn't grinded it enough, but my theory is taking dmg might gain pleasure like in some games. But as i said it's just theory. I tried to farm other ones to find some scenes in town or smth, but no luck yet.

Magister Masquerade

Sojourn in Slumber
Donor
Jun 24, 2018
I mean don't get me wrong, it's cool but not when it's forced.

some of us like the slimes to get first go. :sneaky:
It was sarcasm lol. I actually hate when it happens, it's such a silly narrative mechanic. Just make it a full cutscene instead of forcing me to win only to lose.

xiixoz

Sep 3, 2019
don't pay the 500k gold until you can pick the option to see the boss. then pay the 500k. then talk to the receptionist. then meet up with the broker.
this is before the nestor route even becomes available, the very first time u get dejavu and go to dahlia in the mansion

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
this is before the nestor route even becomes available, the very first time u get dejavu and go to dahlia in the mansion
oh that 3 branch part. that doesn't really matter you will get to save the day anyway. what I remember is:

1. don't go to nestor and just rush straight to dahlia
2. go to nestor and answer the questions correctly
3. go to nestor and answer the questions wrong

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes