catsaredogs

Jul 12, 2017
someone help me again with some of these endings
View attachment 4095895
Ending 1 i read the previous but still dont understand. the hidden dungeon is the one in the masion courtyard right? If so, then i just dont go there and skip a day?
If the hidden dungeon is the one in the sewer then how to not enter the dungeon while the mission require you to enter it?
also the last 2 bad end
and how to unlock toreina h-scenes (the not the final boss one)
The hidden dungeon is the one in the mansion just dont go there and do the nestor route instead.
Ending 5 is currently bugged and doesnt show up
Ending 7 is from breaking into the thief family house quest with the panty seller when they say “its you”
And the torenia scenes are unlocked based on which seal you broke before beating her first fight

• Red Heart
Reactions: lngen

lngen

Feb 8, 2020
The hidden dungeon is the one in the mansion just dont go there and do the nestor route instead.
Ending 5 is currently bugged and doesnt show up
Ending 7 is from breaking into the thief family house quest with the panty seller when they say “its you”
And the torenia scenes are unlocked based on which seal you broke before beating her first fight
Ok so ED 1 is very way back
ED 7 dont see this yet but got a hint of what to find so imma joke around to find it i guess
Torenia seals? Im missing sth bc first fight with her i just got pushed into the fight immediately so have no idea, if possible reference me the link of that dicussion please

Anyway, thanks

D3ADSHOT1337

May 11, 2018
Do you actually have to lose to all the enemies to fill the gallery, or will the gallery be unlocked when I beat the game or something?
no just play the game and parts of the gallery are unlocked as things happen to iris such as if she gets attacked by the leaches or the something else and if so what she is or isn't wearing it all is added to the gallery

catsaredogs

Jul 12, 2017
Ok so ED 1 is very way back
ED 7 dont see this yet but got a hint of what to find so imma joke around to find it i guess
Torenia seals? Im missing sth bc first fight with her i just got pushed into the fight immediately so have no idea, if possible reference me the link of that dicussion please

Anyway, thanks
Before u fight her for the first time you were able to control iris to explore the mansion map
There are blood stains on certain tiles and walking on them says there’s a seal if u beat the enemy and break it then beat torenia you get a scene for her depending on which seal you broke and there are 3 seals

Reactions: lngen

cudasaurus1

Jun 15, 2023
For the future, so people know, using the wrong WinRAR or 7Zip name encoding to zip or to unzip japanese games, will remove all japanese chars and might break japanese games in general.
7zip doesn't have a name encoding option. It understands and works in utf-8

If it shows gibberish/extracts as gibberish, then the original system that created the compressed file didnt store the file name in unicode and then defaults to the extracting system's codepage such that if the current system's region/locale does not match the creating system's region/locale, you will get gibberish. There is no way to change this. Example - the creating system uses 932 Shift-JIS for Japanese instead of a unicode standard codepage and you extract it with 7-zip that tries to do it using UTF-8

Your options are Bandizip or using WinRAR's name encoding option.

Last edited:
Reactions: syslink

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
Someone have a map image for the sewers ? i'm blocked. there is a grid on the second level that is blocked by magic. no tool to open it. i don't know where to go to continue.

Reactions: rKnight

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
you can extract textures from game with or (recommend).
you can replace modded images(textures) with ( ) or my plugin(texture replacer). if XUnity.AutoTranslator was used, I recommend .
Uncensor don't works for me.

1. I installed Bepinex-Unity.IL2CPP-win-x64-6.0.0-b
2. I putted Uncensor file named "RJ01140283" (with 7 files inside) in BepInEx/plugins
3. I started the game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: rKnight

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Uncensor don't works for me.

1. I installed Bepinex-Unity.IL2CPP-win-x64-6.0.0-b
2. I putted Uncensor file named "RJ01140283" (with 7 files inside) in BepInEx/plugins
3. I started the game.
don't use a Bepinex-Unity.IL2CPP-win-x64-6.0.0-b. it used an unhollow. but it supports any longer.
if unity game client type is il2cpp, use

Reactions: Tomoushie

jack_px

Oct 21, 2016
guys a question, is the last sex scene with cosmos bugged?, for some reason the camera zoom a lot and you cant really see much

Uchinoka

Jul 3, 2019
I've been reading for a long time and see have many people can't save game and me too. Does anyone have a way to fix it?

XCQTioner

Mar 3, 2023
How to fix the bug that make you can't save the game?

Edit: Found the solution
Just set "Country or Region" and "Regional format" to Japanese
+/-set "administrative language setting" to Japan too

Last edited:
Reactions: Eakky13

lngen

Feb 8, 2020
umm so to be honest i kinda stuck on triggering that ED 7 quest.
so it should be after i unlocked the panty deals right? after that what should i do?
i usually unlocked it after meeting the thief and preparing to pay 500k

EDIT:nvm, found out the way

EDIT no.2: So i saw that i missing the viola h-scenes. Is it sth that i can unlock later in the story or there should be sth done afterwards?

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 20 Votes