imsi12345

Nov 20, 2018
For the future, so people know, using the wrong WinRAR or 7Zip name encoding to zip or to unzip japanese games, will remove all japanese chars and might break japanese games in general.
There is also a tool that will uncompress files with broken characters into proper characters. I've attached the one I use, just drag the compressed file with broken characters on the exe, a command prompt will open up and uncompress the contents with the proper characters.

edit
welp I guess posting exe even if it is zipped automatically marks it as a virus. Just google "sjisunzip" and download it from github.

Reactions: Innocent Riekling
Apr 7, 2018
7zip doesn't have a name encoding option. It understands and works in utf-8

If it shows gibberish/extracts as gibberish, then the original system that created the compressed file didnt store the file name in unicode and then defaults to the extracting system's codepage such that if the current system's region/locale does not match the creating system's region/locale, you will get gibberish. There is no way to change this. Example - the creating system uses 932 Shift-JIS for Japanese instead of a unicode standard codepage and you extract it with 7-zip that tries to do it using UTF-8

Your options are Bandizip or using WinRAR's name encoding option.
Ah my bad, I'm using WinRAR where you need to set name encoding manually, never used 7Zip :D

GShtuc

Oct 17, 2017
After the fire and the fight with the white-haired woman, we get to the western forest. But I don't have a single active button to go anywhere. Bug? If I change areas, there is only a return button

UPD: Yes, it was a bug. Restarted with AppLocale in Japanese and everything worked as it should right away.

Last edited:

Myrneko

Nov 6, 2019
you can extract textures from game with or (recommend).
you can replace modded images(textures) with ( ) or my plugin(texture replacer). if XUnity.AutoTranslator was used, I recommend .
Hmm I managed to extract the files but I couldn't find the textures of the H scenes

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Hmm I managed to extract the files but I couldn't find the textures of the H scenes
may be this game's testure resources are at アイリス★クロニクル_Data\StreamingAssets\StandaloneWindows64\
There is no way to solve it that I know of. ( There may be a way )
I was dump with ( must use DuplicateTextureNames )

• Sad
Reactions: Myrneko

Epsilon128

Jan 3, 2020
so Iris action (original) isn't on this site?
You can actually find it on this site but not translated. Anyway, I've just finished the original and it's somewhat clunky and a bit nuisance to beat the boss (maybe a skill issue for me).

DabDab69Fap

Apr 14, 2020
I got access to dhalia now after we teleported out of the mansion
Im i missing something kinda stuck RN in the story
Any ideas how i can forward the mainstory of the game??

NinjaGhostTM

May 5, 2017
I got access to dhalia now after we teleported out of the mansion
Im i missing something kinda stuck RN in the story
Any ideas how i can forward the mainstory of the game??
mostly doing things when you switch to the guy
sometimes when she does stuff

Arcalade

Jul 30, 2017
Anyone know how to get the hip attack?
tried clearing the game with virgin and non virgin run, achievement with picklocking and stuff. Only time I've gotten the hip attack was when iris was confused, and that was only 1 time thing.

RandoGuySny

May 6, 2024
Anyone knows how to force unlock the gallery? I followed the instructions in the readme but it doesnt seem to work

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes