lngen

Feb 8, 2020
Anyone knows how to force unlock the gallery? I followed the instructions in the readme but it doesnt seem to work
when extract the main game folder, there is a file named MovKF
copy that file to the save folder which is C:/Users/*****/AppData/LocalLow/OiranIchimi/アイリス★クロニクル
it should work fine
Just head in gallery, choose the scene and hit "Play", all the variants are also unlocked

RandoGuySny

May 6, 2024
copy that file to the save folder which is C:/Users/*****/AppData/LocalLow/OiranIchimi/アイリス★クロニクル
it should work fine
Just head in gallery, choose the scene and hit "Play", all the variants are also unlocked
Got it to work, thanks so much!

Reactions: lngen

ABDLfan

Mar 11, 2020
h
umm so to be honest i kinda stuck on triggering that ED 7 quest.
so it should be after i unlocked the panty deals right? after that what should i do?
i usually unlocked it after meeting the thief and preparing to pay 500k

EDIT:nvm, found out the way

EDIT no.2: So i saw that i missing the viola h-scenes. Is it sth that i can unlock later in the story or there should be sth done afterwards?
how?

ABDLfan

Mar 11, 2020
just speak with her without doing the panty trade, skip to the next day, repeat and you will have the chance to unlock ED7
when the panty trade is unlocked or just once? ( aka when see first appeared )
just skip next day, skip next day until a chance?

lngen

Feb 8, 2020
when the panty trade is unlocked or just once? ( aka when see first appeared )
just skip next day, skip next day until a chance?
When panty trade is available, dont trade, talk to her then leave
Start a new day, talk to her, dont trade then leave
Do that for serveral time, each time will have different dialouge

Arcalade

Jul 30, 2017
but now i hace the objetive of explore sewers but i need to open a gate, to open this gate i need to go to ruined dungeon?
You don't open the gates, you do exactly what it says, explore the sewers. meaning you have to go around the map to the next floor. Next time you proceed to the rescue quest, you can go through the gates normally. And no, the ruined dungeon is a seperate quest, but they're both linked to another ending.

DaniDax

Jun 23, 2020
You don't open the gates, you do exactly what it says, explore the sewers. meaning you have to go around the map to the next floor. Next time you proceed to the rescue quest, you can go through the gates normally. And no, the ruined dungeon is a seperate quest, but they're both linked to another ending.
but the the map is so small i cant explore more xD, the first sewer map is small xD

DaniDax

Jun 23, 2020
nevermind im stupid we can walk on water

ABDLfan

Mar 11, 2020
When panty trade is available, dont trade, talk to her then leave
Start a new day, talk to her, dont trade then leave
Do that for serveral time, each time will have different dialouge
After i got the documents from the mansion, what's next?

garudandei

Feb 22, 2020
it should work fine
Hi, Maybe I'm not good in english But I can't find the save folder. I've tried to find by searching the AppData folder but it doesn't seem to work :'( Any help please ?

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
After i got the documents from the mansion, what's next?
you give them to the general manager and you continue the story. Once you've grabbed the documents you've finished/closed all the Side things iris was doing to get money.

lngen

Feb 8, 2020
Hi, Maybe I'm not good in english But I can't find the save folder. I've tried to find by searching the AppData folder but it doesn't seem to work :'( Any help please ?
make sure that you have enabled on windows sth like show hidden folder
idr since been a long time, should be an instruction on internet

Reactions: garudandei
4.10 star(s) 20 Votes