cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
There you go, its right at the end of a second run, has the confront the boss routes for both learning about torenia and not unlocked so you should be free to drop in nearly anywhere on the flowchart. Just drop it in C:\Users\%username%\AppData\LocalLow\OiranIchimi\アイリス★クロニクル
This let's you pick chapters at game start? Doesn't do anything for me.

Ureves

Aug 16, 2023
how to fix issue with the resolution? No matter what I pick it always goes back to 1024x768.

dududtuyu

May 23, 2019
Does anyone know if the music used in the game is original or royalty-free? Have grown to like the music of this game and like to have it on my playlist.

shaeshan

Aug 24, 2017
Better cheat tables anyone? I want control of Iris' arousal. Cant get the value with scanning (unknown values and just scanning via raised values) and I dont understand how to make a table myself.

garudandei

Feb 22, 2020
make sure that you have enabled on windows sth like show hidden folder
idr since been a long time, should be an instruction on internet
Thanks unfortunately although I did select "show hidden folders", it doesn't seem to work ^^' If anyone made a video about it, That would be nice ! But thanks anyway mate !

lngen

Feb 8, 2020
How did you unlock a scene with Iris, Dahila and fleshwall?
so iirc, when given the choice between go after dahila or consult nector, either you can consult nector or just go to the west wood then go back in the city without talking to nector at all, then go to the mansion after dahila
doing so will make you waste time, unable to meet up with her and face the threat together.
Anyway, when in the mansion hall, dont try to enter the bedroom (or can you?), after that there will be the option to enter torture room, check all the options, then pick go down the pit, there you will find dahila and the flesh wall
you know the drill after that.

Reactions: BloedeD'hoine
Nov 25, 2023
uncensored patch anyone?

Well its mostly like remaking the textures rather than uncensoring. Anyway I was experimenting with the imgs, since I had 0 experience with renply engine. At some the result was good at others not that good. I've edited most of the iris scenes,(added new textures at zombies as well XD, and at the spider defeat I've also added some eggs lol...) Anyway I had some fun doing it, I hope u like it.

Hornyy69

Dec 27, 2020
Mega
Well its mostly like remaking the textures rather than uncensoring. Anyway I was experimenting with the imgs, since I had 0 experience with renply engine. At some the result was good at others not that good. I've edited most of the iris scenes,(added new textures at zombies as well XD, and at the spider defeat I've also added some eggs lol...) Anyway I had some fun doing it, I hope u like it.
damn girl

lngen

Feb 8, 2020
if possible then mod and extra fanmade-contents is possible too, H-scenes wise
dont know if dev intended to update anything more for this game.

Hornyy69

Dec 27, 2020
Mega
antivirus detecting threat btw (2 of 72 flagged UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll which is present in beplnex/interop/ UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll )

Last edited:
Nov 25, 2023
antivirus detecting threat btw (2 of 72 flagged UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll which is present in beplnex/interlop/ UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll )
I think that was a script that helped to decensor the imgs, but I don't remember. But don't worry there is no virus in it.

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes